Chapter 16 : A Chatty Spanish Kitty

What a little dangerous game of cat and mouse, Andrea and Anna seems to be playing. It was a game where they didn't even know that nobody had a rule handbook for. The endless sacrifices that it took to be on top and hope you weren't the one that would be killed.

It was really a game where everyone and anyone thought that they would make final move and be the last piece standing on the chess board. It was truly a pity because in this cruel reality. This was no one's game.

Quite frankly it was one that Anna and Andrea simply had no business playing in the first place because wouldn't win. I guess what they didn't know or even bother to anticipate was the fact that a third contender could play their fun little game too.

Yet at the same time it was due to those two little damn escapees and downright disgraceful prats that I had to be out and about this very instant. I could be relaxing in Tartarus at the this very moment, viciously torturing a person or two.
Yet here I was in an unfavourable position after been given the daunting task of staying abreast of Samiel two little escapees- but- definitely- on the-run loose screws.

Now here I am having a meeting at bloody twelve midnight because of those two uncultured swine. Did those two wretched imbeciles really thought that they could possibly defeat the devil?. When his only weakness is himself.

We were currently in an Egyptian styled cloaked lair called Búho Bohemian Grove. It was a special building that was a focal point of contact and it was seemingly decorated with Egyptian and Tartarus symbolic signs and symbols. The Grove was somehow illuminated with a golden hue that kept the inside appearing pleasant but it was a vast contrast from the exterior.

A vast majority of the demons from Tartarus and those who were walking this planet were here. I could hear their boisterous voices from outside. As they tried to project their vocal pitches over each other. This disorderly conduct of utter blasphemy will not be tolerated, not under my supervision.

I had quickly sped up my pace of walking to reach the door to the room where they were gathered for the meeting. When I had finally opened the door, the sight that had greeted me was not anything out of the norm.
I stood at the entrance just watching my fellow demons. There they were hurling hell forged weapons and derogatory words at each other. I swear certain fractions never change and continue to behave a certain way.

" Enough ! "
I shouted out with my voice laced in compete authority.

I had seen enough of this utter stupidity. There was more pressing matter at hand that required utmost reverence. A stunningly deafening silence reigned in the entire room. It was as if everyone was too dumbstruck to speak.
One could even hear a pin drop if it fell to the ground. The tension was filled with apprehension as they pondered over what I had to say.

" What's the meaning of this?. I get it, we are demons but this is utter blasphemous. We cannot afford to have disunity among us right now. When our king Samiel gave us a direct order concerning that scoundrel Andrea.

Who has the king's heir Anna, in her human claws. We need to stay abreast of this situation. I need not one damn blunder in this mission. A clean cut is what we need and if there's any demon that doesn't have anything positive to say.

I kindly suggest you take your walk of honour down to hell. Thread lightly with me, it's after midnight and I am in no mood to deal with sheer stupidity ".
I said to them in an exasperated tone as I scanned the room.

They were all under my charge and they needed to be properly motivated. If they thought for one second that they could fail on this mission and have my reputation tarnished. There would be dire consequences on their end.

I looked at each and everyone of them with a stern expression adorning my face. It seems that they had a recollection for a moment and remembered who was talking to them. They quickly assumed the position of respectful with the right knee bended. While the left one is placed upright and their heads bow down and their hands behind them.

" Yes our Demon UnderLord Belphedeus ".
They all chorused out in a firm tone.

" All Rise. Now Asmogar you are on the floor. State the business that will hopefully keep you alive ".
I said in a firm yet no-nonsense tone.

As I singled out the man that brought the action but was a man of few words, Asmogar.

Well Asmogar is an six feet tall, robust yet fierce head warrior. That I had placed as my second, the Demon Commander. He was skillful with his hands or anything that his hands came in contact with and very agile on his feet.

By the mere sight of his appearance with just a single glimpse at him. One's knees would surely weaken then buckle under the sheer fear they feel and then pass out. Asmogar as usual would always walk by with a ferocious growl and an evil glint in his eyes. Those eyes of his showed how he was always blood thirsty and held promises of murderous intention.

The very few that had laid eyes on him refer to him as The Beast. No one would dare try to take him on or best him in a novel and live. That was exactly why he was my right hand demon.

" Master UnderLord the heir is safe and sound. The child's mother is working with a certain Rosálynda Margiñez, a little Spanish chatty kitty. She is Andrea's boss at Summer Inn. She is popularly known as Rosie. This folder contains every single information about her.

By my observation of Miss Margiñez, I have garnered that she would be a little reliable and resourceful human intel. For us to keep an eye on Grace and our king's heir.
Trust me my Demon UnderLord everyone... has a price. I hope this is useful to pass on to our King Samiel "
He said to me in all knowing tone with a smug smile.

This giant son of a gun was an astounding force to be reckoned with and he knew it. I gave him a nod of acknowledgement, so that he knew the job was done well.

I had to admit it though that Asmogar is always a damn reliable one. Samiel is definitely going to be impressed. Soon he will be on the phone making a certain call with a special Spanish kitten.

" The meeting is over. Demons dismissed ".
I said quite indignantly accompanied by wry yet wicked smile.

As I walked out of the room without so much of a backward glance. As I exit through the secret door of the Búho Bohemian Grove.