Chapter 26 : Cremated Indeed Wasn't She ?

I couldn't begin to measure unexplainable level of shock Rosie and I had felt when we arrived back at home. There was a various vehicles parked in Rosie's yard accompanied by a group of strange men wearing black leather attire. They had various manner of weaponry attached to them. They were walking around as if the property was theirs.

I was stunned into silence as the men were transporting what seemed to be luggage from out of Rosie's house. Upon closer inspection I had realized that they were indeed my belongings. That those strange looking individuals were taking out of the house.

" What the hell? ".
Rosie questioned in shock as we watched the scene unfold before our very eyes.

" Rosie stop the car now ".
I said to her angrily, while sticking my heat out the window to investigate further.

What I would really like to know is, which wolf would be so powerful and inconsiderate to do such a thing like this?. While I am still in my grieving process.

I couldn't even wait for Rosie to put the car in park. Before I hastily flung open the car door of the front seat. Then climbed out of the car in complete fury. The damn audacity. I was completely outraged as I was marching up to the steps with my fist raised.
I was going to get back my belongings one way or the other. However my mission was forgotten and my feet completely halted on spot. As I was greeted by the sound of three slow mockery claps done in slow intervals.

" Rosie... Rosie I must say you have done an impeccable job of being a wonderful caregiver for my offspring.
I could have done a better job though but thank you Rosie. You have done a marvellous job in ensuring my daughter's safety was assured and always your number one priority".
A voice sarcastically uttered out loud with a tone of utter mockery. In faux acknowledgement of Rosie caregiving ability.

I know that voice. I could recognize it anywhere.
The owner of that voice belonged to a man. A man that I had not seen or heard from since I was six years old.

In a very slow yet dramatic manner I turned around to look at the smug face Samiel Darkstar. He was resting rather comfortable on a golden coloured Rolls Royce decked out in a Prada suit and the slickest Louboutin suede shoes.
I had graced him with a polite smile despite how nervous I felt. It was obvious that he hadn't aged one bit but this was expected. After all he is an immortal being.

When he had realized that I was staring at him. He had turned to inspect me from head to toe before he sent a radiant smile in direction.

" Anna Mariah Darkstar... my Todito. Daddy is here to take you home and make it all better ".
He said to me in a content tone with his arms outstretched. I ran into them like daddy's good little angel.

What a damn hypocrite I was?.
Yet I simply had no choice. I couldn't avenge my mother's death if I didn't played my cards right.

My mom had already forewarned me for years about the special supernatural abilities that Samiel possessed. I already knew that if I wanted to win this game. I would have to pretend and keep a blank mind in regards to my plans. This was why I had absolutely no objection when he had informed me that I was going to live with him in his mansion.

" Do you mind if I speak to Rosie for a bit dad? ".
I asked him in an obedient tone.

My hands were tucked into the back pocket of my jeans. While I rocked back and forth on the ball of my feet, as I waited for his answers. When he had given me a loving smile and gentle nod. I was off in pursuit of finding Rosie.