IX

Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ's ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ!!

M/n couldn't believe what he had to endure to get affection points and a new skill

M/n couldn't believe what he had to endure to get affection points and a new skill. The new skill was a high-grade skill that only he could use; Nature's wrath and he was definitely going to use it on Xiao as payback. Before Xiao could drop down on his own, a tree root shot from the ground and wraps itself around his left leg then dangles him upside down.
"Ack! Hey, what the hell is this!?"

"I hope you understand how it feels to be dangled, sir Xiao. I would like an apology for how I was treated, we don't even know each other, and yet you found it okay to just grab me as you please!"

"Hey let go! It was just a joke."

"Not to me! I was scared you Jackass!"Venti snickers at M/n's choice of words then tap the male on the shoulder.
"You should forgive him but not just yet, I'm enjoying this display now that the shoes on the other foot."Xiao frantically apologized for his wrongdoing and once M/n satisfied with the apology, M/n put him down on the ground.
"My name is M/n and you are?"

"Straight to the formalities I see. Alright, nice to meet you I'm Xiao."

"Now it's my turn to apologize since I acted out of anger. I'm sorry for putting you in danger and for calling you a jackass."Xiao's interest was truly peeked by the redhead in front of him, it wasn't every day that he was forced to apologize to anyone.
"M/n?!"

"Huh, oh Aether, Paimon what are you-Oof!"M/n was nearly tackled down as they hugged him, at first he was confused but put it together that they must have seen what happened only a few minutes ago. Paimon searches the elven male for injuries and Aether took to scolding Xiao.
"Oi, M/n did enough of that! So why the panic?"

"M/n is the king of Vestal. Xiao...You kidnapped royalty, so I'll let that soak in."It took Xiao a second then he began to apologize all over again.
"Please, no more! I understand how sorry you are but...How about you help me train for a while? Thanks to you, I awoke some of my dormant powers. And I'm not exactly great at using my power outside of Vestal."

"I-I'll help you to the best of my ability, your highness!"

"Just address me by name!"

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Ture to his word, Xiao did help M/n greatly in power control. As of now, M/n was sprawled out on the training ground, slight huffing and puffing. This was his first time training with someone but it was fun.

"Whew! That was fantastic, if I knew training would be like this I would have started a while back!"

"You're pretty quick on your feet I'll give you that. Just remembered you can't always count on your abilities to save you but you're Archon so that doesn't reply to you."

"Really, how so?"

"Well, Archon's are one with their element. If you feel your body tire, you can absorb the energy around you and use it to your will."
M/n caught onto what Xiao explained rather quickly and absorbed the energy around him, it felt natural. M/n could feel the other elements that he couldn't absorb float nearby as if they're mingling with each other.
"So this is what it feels like to be one with nature...I like this, I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life."

"You should look down."

"What do you-Oh!"M/n was surprised to see flowers had grown around his feet, he smiles and focused his mind, causing flowers to grow rapidly across the training ground, M/n has displayed this type of power before but not outside of his home. Xiao was blown away by this sudden display, it's like M/n's body knew what to do but his mind was at a loss
"This is a sight to see...I've never seen someone grow flowers at this rate. But that's the perk of being who you are."

"Yeah...Hey, Xiao?"

"Yes?"

"How would you feel if everyone that you don't know treat you like a monster? You'd be resentful, wouldn't you?"Xiao shrugged his shoulders, unsure of how to answer that question but he knew where it was leading to.
Off to the side where no one could see, Zhongli stood in the shadow; listening to the conversation.
"Someone I know said I should be but...But I don't...I guess I don't have it in me to feel resentful towards anyone but my past self...
Though it was my fault that I ate something I shouldn't have, it changed me from what my dear friend told me. Maybe if I didn't eat Viridi's heart then maybe I would have been different..."

"But if you didn't, she would have destroyed everything! You saved us all."

"One moment a hero then a villain, and now an amnesiac...Sorry.. "