Chapter 13

Each groups went to different directions as soon as Reborn told them to go enjoy.

The first group consists of Sasagawa Kyoko, Miura Haru, Aoi Syo, Miyamoto Ruka, Yamahake Hina, Shiori Taka with Belphegor and Mammon as their guardians.

The second group consists of Kurokawa Hana, Sasagawa Ryohei, Ishikawa Kai, Murase Ayumi, Sugita Kazu, Taketatsu Aya with Fran as their guardian.

The third group consists of Dokuro Chrome, Rokudo Mukuro, Suzumura Maya, Yamashita Daisuke, Okamoto Rin with Levi A Than as their guardian.

The fourth group consists of Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Nato Megane, Miyamura Sho, Nakamura Yuu with Squalo as their guardian.

And lastly, the fifth group consist of Sawada Tsunayoshi, Suzuki Risa, Tokira Ken, Kitamura Yusuke, Momose Airi, Aihara Yuki with Lussuria and Reborn as their guardians.

The four groups linger around the amusement park in excitement and wonder at the same time, unknowingly what will be their adventure this time.

Kyoko and her group went to the carousel and one by one, their 4 classmates chose what horse to ride. Kyoko and Haru turned to Mammon who was still outside the circle and signaled her to commence. Shiori noticed Kyoko and Haru who was still not on the carousel and told them to get on but they refused saying...

"Its okay, just enjoy your ride." With a wide grin. Belphegor who was standing besides them with his hands on the back of his head, just snickered; excited as he is. Mammon using her mist, she transformed into a worker and went to the control station. She turned on the carousel engine to make it move slowly at first and then she slowly pushed the lever to make the carousel spin faster than before. She even put the carousel in her mist dimension to become a bloody monster that made the four passengers shrieked in horror and terror.

After the 15 minutes of repeated spinning of the carousel and the dyed down voices of dead, Mammon turned off the engine and transformed back into her baby form as well as the carousel back on its original beauty. While the four passengers are now slumped and passed out on the floor. One of them even pissed on their own pants.

Kyoko, Haru, Bel and Mammon shared a high five on their mission and then left the passed out passengers on the entrance of the carousel. They decided to go for the sweet shop inside the Amusement park.

At the same time on the second group...

Ryohei and his group went to the Vikings and everyone chose their own seats. Fran despite being the youngest, like Mammon, he transformed into a worker using his mist flames. Ryohei being a sun shine as he is, he joins his little brother's classmates on the ride while Hana decides to stay besides Fran at the worker's station. She turned on the lever that's controlling the Vikings engine. It moves slowly at first but then she immediately pushed the lever more to make the vikings spin like a spinner. Using his mist, Fran made a fire dragon and made it breath fire towards the passengers sans Ryohei who was enjoying the ride like a kid. The passengers were toasted as soon as the illusion spit fire at them at the same time they were screaming their lungs and heart out like they were about to explode.

Hana kept laughing throughout the scene that she even teared up just from laughing too much. Fran also enjoyed watching the scene before his eyes.

After 10 minutes of back and forth spinning, Hana decided to stop the ride as soon as she seemed that no one was now screaming. Her classmates was now actually passed out from screaming.

"That was awesome to the extreme!!" Ryohei shouted in excitement as soon as he stepped out of the ride.

"Of course it is." Hana replied while smilling.