[ t w e n t y f i v e ]

t w e n t y f i v e
e c l i p s e

"WE KNOW ABOUT THE LUNAR ECLIPSE," told Ethan to Derek, "so don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field

"WE KNOW ABOUT THE LUNAR ECLIPSE," told Ethan to Derek, "so don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field. She's coming." Ethan dry swallowed. "And my brother's coming with him."

Ethan was standing next to Amelia and Lydia, while Lizzie was next to the strawberry blonde. They were all looking at Derek, Peter and Cora.

"Good enough for me," said Peter making Amelia roll her eyes. "Derek?"

"You want me to run?" Derek asked Peter.

"No," talked Peter, "I want you to stay and get slaughtered by an Alpha with a psychotic foot fetish," he said sarcastically. "Of course I want you to run! Sprint, gallop, leap hour way the hell out of this town."

"If you wanna fight and die for something, that's fine with me." Amelia looked at Cora. "But do it for something meaningful."

"I agree with Peter," announced Amelia, surprising everyone.

"You... what?" Asked Peter and she shrugged.

"I have a busy night tonight, okay? I can't protect two at once, and Derek has the better chance to run away for his life. I'm just saying. Run, Derek, run as fast as you can't. Go to the airport and get the first ticket out of here."

"How do you know I'm gonna lose?" Derek asked, and Amelia laughed, making everyone look at her.

"Oh, it was a serious question, sorry," she apologized before crossing her arms in front of her chest again.

Peter decided to answer the question. "We don't. But I'll bet they have an idea," mentioned Peter, pointing and Lydia and Amelia.

Amelia simply waved, smiling.

"Or she has an idea and Amelia is here just doing company," corrected Derek's uncle before looking at Lydia. "Don't you, Lydia?"

"I don't know anything," said Lydia and Lizzie stepped closer to her.

"But you feel something," talked Peter, "don't you?"

"What do you feel?" Derek asked Lydia.

"I feel like," Lydia started, "I'm standing in a graveyard."

Amelia looked towards Derek.

Oh... crap.

• • •

Kali kicked the alarm down, looking towards Lizzie, Lydia, Amelia and Ethan.

"Where is he?" Kali asked and Lydia snapped her fingers nervously.

"I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands." Amelia raised her eyebrows before looking at Kali. "The usual werewolf afternoon."