✔︎4- Halloween✔︎

(Her costume^^ with the robe ofc)

As Freya was getting out of her car she felt someone tap her shoulder which she turned around ready to punch whoever it was. a guy in a skeleton costume.

"hey, there granger chill" she heard the skeleton say she rolled her eyes when she recognized the guy's voice. "Miguel?"

"the one and only, you look great! LEVIOSA!" he joked. Freya rolled her eyes playfully at his stupid joke.

"don't make me Avada Kadabra your arse, Diaz" Freya joked. Miguel laughed at her joke "well shall we go in?"

Freya nodded and followed Miguel in. as they walked in they spotted Demetri and Eli standing awkwardly.

"Oh, skeleton. Classic" Demetri says as they approached them.

"...and Hermione Granger?"

Freya smiled proudly and nodded.

"Nice." He says.

"Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume" Miguel says which made Freya roll her eyes.

"Sorcerer? Please. I'm a necromancer" he says with a hint of disappointment and pointing to his costume.

"Don't you see the amulet?" He asks pointing to it but ignores him turning to Eli "So, are you a regular doctor or-"

"Plastic surgeon. I fix lips." Eli cuts him off.

Freya stared at him in awe.

"Nice," Miguel says. Freya nods "yes I agree I love it"

Eli turned to look at her and smiled but she couldn't see it because of the face mask.

Freya blushed and winked at him.

Freya looked around and spotted Daniel looking at sam. She shook her head mentally rolling her eyes at how immature Sam was acting.

Daniel looked at Freya and smiled.

"Hey guys I've got to talk to someone ill be right back," she said and left before they could say something and walked over to Daniel.

"You look great Frey- Hermione huh? Your mom's favorite" he says.

Freya nodded "yeah she loved Hermione so much"

He nodded "how are you holding up?"

"I'm okay. Sad but I will be okay" Freya says.

He nodded and looked at sam Freya followed his gaze "she will come around."

"Hope so"

The counselor came back as I saw Demetri, Eli, and Miguel walk by us "um Daniel I will see you at home" he nodded "okay bye frey."

Freya ran to catch up with her friends "Hey! Guys!"

They turned around "hey Granger"

She stood next to Eli who was slurping loudly. Freya cringed at the noise which made Eli stop.