Risk Taker - Niragi X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N takes one of the greatest risks known, dating an absolute psycho

*Y/N's POV*

I knew dating Niragi was a risk. He was the most picked on guy in my class and that came with its own consequences.

No one ever got too close to me and I felt isolated from everyone else. But, I did my best to just go about life like everything was normal. I had grown to just accept that this was my life now.

But this.

I never thought this would happen. I never knew. I never cared enough to notice the signs or ask how he was doing.

And now I'm paying the price. In a way, I guess you can call it the price of loving such a man.

*Flashback*

I was lounging around in my room just enjoying the time to myself. Suddenly my door was torn open by one of my few friends. I had on just arrived at the Beach a week or two prior so I didn't have many friends. But Sato was actually a friend of mine from school who had somehow ended up in the Borderlands as well. "Oh hey Sato, what's up?"

"Hey Y/N, do you remember Niragi at all?" "Yeah. Why? What's wrong?" I questioned the boy. "I'm not really sure how to fraise this to you.

You should just come with me. Right now." I got up from my bed and walked over to Sato. "Lead the way." With that the two of us walking to the elevator and went up to the top floor.

I opened the door to reveal a mostly empty room except for two people standing and staring at the wall of marked off cards. I could tell that one of them was Hatter but I hadn't seen the other guy before.

Hatter spun around as soon as I shut the door behind me. "Ah Y/N. How are you doing my boy?" "I'm doing alright Hatter." "Enjoying what the Beach has to offer, I hope." I nodded.

"Wonderful. Wonderful." Hatter smiled. "May I ask why you called me here sir?" Hatter walked over to me and ruffled my hair. His acted as if he was my father sometimes. Hell he reminded me of my dad too. "I wasn't the one who actually called you."

He pointed toward the taller male who still was staring at the wall. "He called for you. I was just about to leave." Hatter placed his hand on my shoulder and leaned down to my level. "Be careful with this one. He can be a little unpredictable."

I was confused. What did he mean unpredictable? I watched as Hatter walked out of the room. The door closed now it was just me and this mystery guy. I sat down in a nearby chair waiting for this guy to say something.

"So you actually came, huh? And here I thought you were smart." The boy swayed lightly from side to side as he turned around to face me. A cocky grin spread across his face once our eyes met.

"My god your still as fucking attractive as ever." I looked to the floor as I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are."

The boy tilted his head to the side as if he was confused and/or thinking. He suddenly snapped his fingers, startling me a little. "Aw that hurts my feelings Y/N. You were the first guy I wanted to fuck till the sun came up." That voice. I felt my face explode in a blush. "N-Niragi?!"

"Relax baby boy. I'm just messing with you. But yes. It's me. Niragi. But you can call me daddy." I tried my hardest as I spoke not to gag.

"No your not him. Where is the real Niragi? I want the sweet guy I met back." Niragi sighed, "Why do you want him back when you could have all this." He motioned to his body and smirked.

"Please stop." I asked as I looked away from the man. Niragi stepped forward and wrapped his hand around my wrist.

"Come on, we can have some fun. No one ever has to know~" Niragi purred as he ran his tongue over the shell of my ear. "I want my boyfriend back."

His tongue slowly made its way to my neck. "You should just let him go. You've got me now. We should stick together from here on out."

I hesitated to move. His dark brown eyes felt like they were staring into my soul. It felt like he was inside my head. "Why should I?"

I heard Niragi's sickening laugh. "You don't really get a choice baby boy." Niragi pressed the rifle that had been swung over his shoulder into my back. "Around here I actually get my way."

*End flashback*

I should've just said no. I should have tried harder to bring the Niragi I knew back. I had failed as a boyfriend.

Niragi and I promised to protect each other and I failed him. The sweet and timid guy I had once known from school was gone.

The Borderlands had changed him. At least that's what I was telling myself. A part of me still didn't want to believe it. I just wanted things to go back to the way they were. I wanted to be with Niragi again.

Cuddling with him after a long harsh day of school. Staying up late into the night to comfort him and spend time together. But no.

I was now tied up in his room slowly awaiting my death. I knew he was going to kill me. Honestly I didn't care.

It meant I'd see my Niragi again and that's all that mattered. That's all I wanted. I just wanted to feel him in my arms again.

I wanted to see his soft smile. I knew I would soon. I rolled over in bed to face the door. There stood this new Niragi.

He had taken his hair out the bun that it was usually in and made his way over to me. He got on top of me, the same cocky grin on his face. "You probably want me to untie you, no?" I looked away from him.

This angered him. Niragi grabbed me by my cheeks and forced me to look at him. "Come now baby boy, all you have to do is behave for me."

He proceeded to kiss me roughly. "That isn't so hard, is it?" I whimpered in response. I was his now. There was no escaping it.

End~