Drinking Life Away - Niragi X Male! Reader

Summary: Niragi gets pretty drunk and Y/N just so happened to be around to help him out

*Niragi's POV*

Another day ends. Another bottle emptied. More sorrow flooded my body. I wanted to forget.

I set down my 4th shot glass and signaled the bartender for more. He set 4 more shots down in front of me and yelled over the tacky music, "On the house!"

I just smiled as I downed another shot. After about 6 more shots I began to feel light-headed and sick. I tried to stand, but fell right back into my seat. The whole room was spinning.

The loud music only seemed to make me feel worse. Suddenly I felt someone help me up. Once I was on my knees I puked.

*Y/N's POV*

I watched as this attractive young man puked into toilet. I gently patted his back and told him that he was going to be okay. I felt really bad for him because I had just stood by while he drank away.

I was just another person who happened to be staying at the Beach. I had seen this guy around a lot but I'd never talked to him before. I never asked his name either, but that didn't really stop me from wanting to help him. I looked back at the guy.

"You're going to be okay." The guy quickly glanced back at me and scoffed. After he was finished being sick I helped him lean against the wall so I could try and clean him up a bit.

I grabbed a couple of paper towels and came back to him. "Are you okay?" He looked up to the ceiling not wanting to make eye contact with me.  "No thanks to you. I'm fucking fine. Just fucking dizzy."

"Well sorry. I take it that it'll be worse in the morning." He just let out a small snicker. "I'm Niragi." "This is one hell of a way to meet Mr. Niragi. I'm Y/N."

"That's a bland name. I'm going to call you princess." "But I'm a guy." Niragi groaned, "And I don't fucking care. What brings you here anyway." "Same reason you're here."

Niragi eyed me suspiciously, "I've never seen you before." "I just got here a couple weeks back." "That can't be right." I looked back into his eyes, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I would have noticed you way sooner princess. You're too cute to be wondering around here all alone. You know the men here are dangerous. You should hang around with me."

I felt a blush creep onto my face as I finished wiping off the rest of the vomit from the corner of Niragi's mouth.

"I'm flattered, but I don't think I need to be protected. I can hold my own just fine."

"Hey princess. You don't get a fucking choice." I was taken back by his tone. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I didn't get what he was on about. I mean I personally found Niragi to be quite attractive and way out of my league. "I said you don't get a choice. You're mine now."

"You're still drunk Niragi." "Then this is the best drunk choice I've ever fucking made." I sighed as I helped him up from the floor. "Let me just get you up to your room."

"Stay the night princess. I want some company tonight." Niragi purred as he groped my butt.

I gasped on of shock. He was bold. It was kind of hot if I was being honest.

"Fine, but only for one night." That cocky smirk graced his face as we both struggled to get up. Once we were up, we made our way toward the hotel.

*Time skip, Niragi's POV*

I watched as Y/N opened the door to my room and lead me over to my bed. Once there, I collapsed onto my bed.

There was a hard pounding in my head. I felt like I was going to be sick again. I called out for Y/N and he came running over to me.

He kneeled down next to me and looked at me with the most caring eyes I'd ever seen. "What do you need?" "Pills to help with the hangover."

He gently ran his hand through my hair. "Of course Niragi." Y/N came back shortly with some water and pills.

I felt so relieved that I got drunk tonight. Though I'd never say it to his face. I think I'd finally found myself a new toy that I wouldn't get sick of. He was sweet, a bit shy, and not to mention pretty cute for a guy.

I wanted to make him mine once and for all. "Hey princess." He looked to me. "Yes Niragi?" I smiled. I already had him responding to his new name. "You're going to be my little toy from here on out, understand?

No one can have you but me." He surprisingly enough smiled and nodded his head. "I understand.

He walked back over to me and kissed my nose. Bold of him to make the first move.

End~