10 | like that

10 | like that

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Talk to me, Monique." Matteo's pleas are music to my ears at this point. The cold shoulder treatment has lasted for the two hours it took for Maria to show us around the entire restaurant and talk about interior design plans.

I'm honestly not even sure why I was there for it. All I seemed to contribute was the erection that Matteo had to walk around with for the rest of the meeting.

Was I overreacting? Maybe. But I don't even care at this point. Teasing him is just too fun.

We're currently back on the elevator to go to our respective rooms, me as far away from him as possible. Surprisingly, he respects my space and sticks to his corner of the lift.

"It's like that?"

And just when I thought I got away, he reaches forward and presses the red button on the pad of numbers. Suddenly, the elevator lurches to a stop and Matteo is blocking the button to start it again.

"I'm not in the mood, Matteo." I lie, knowing damn well I want him to fuck my throat with how sexy he looks right now.

No, Monique. Now is not the time.

He raises a perfect brow at me, calling me on my bullshit, "Don't lie to me."

Gahdamn.

"I'm not." I fold my arms over my chest and lean back against the wall, "I'm deadass."

He narrows his eyes into an intense stare making my breath hitch in my throat. Running a hand over his beard, he finally smirks, "You're stubborn."

I grin, innocently, "Thank you. I'm still not talking to you."

"It would seem you are, though, Monique." He chuckles and steps forward, "Stubborn and beautiful. A powerful combination."

I tilt my head at him as he steps closer to me, backing me into the wall. Looming over me like some sex symbol, he leans forward and presses his lips to mine. I try to fall back and keep my libido down but he just makes it so damn hard.

Finally, I gather the strength to pull away and meet his gaze, "Is kissing your way of resolving things?" I joke, trying to provoke him.

"Only for stubborn women." He smirks, taking my joke in stride.

"Hmm," I arch a brow, "And how many of those do you know?"

He scoffs in amusement, "Only one right now. She's short, good at her job, has this beautiful face whenever she orgasms. So beautiful that it makes me want to give her as many as I can."

"Oh, really?" My voice lowers an octave when he leans closer, lips brushing against my cheek as he kisses down to my neck, "And how many is that?" My thighs clench together as he wraps a hand around my throat.

Pulling away, he steps back and presses the red button yet again. The elevator starts, "I guess we'll never know."

I groan and roll my eyes, "I'm assuming this is payback for the restaurant."

Retrieving his phone from his pocket, he tilts his head, "I'm not sure as to what you're talking about, princesa." The elevator dings, the doors open, and he looks up, face as stoic as ever, "This is your stop, no?"

So that's how it is?

I nod and make my way out of the confined space. If that's how he wants to play. "You're right. I should probably go get ready for that club we passed on the way here. Maybe I can find someone who I don't work for with the same skill set."

He narrows his eyes at me, "I think not."

"Ah," I scoff, "Too bad you don't own me."

The doors close.

lmfaoaoaoaoao monique keeps playing with this man, bruh