⚡️16⚡️

Aisha woke up smiling and stretching thinking about the events that happened last night before getting out of bed turning on music.

She turned on her 2000 hits playlist before walking to her closet and pulling out her dress in a clothes bag thing.

She was going to look so beautiful today and she loved every second of it. Today was going to be an amazing day. She wasn't going to have no drama today.

Aisha got the clothes she was going to wear to the hair salon and then got in the shower starting her morning routine.

Minutes later, Aisha came out the bathroom fully dressed in a grey jogging suit with house shoes on.

Her hair was blow dried and ready to be cut and did.

Aisha walked down the stairs with her keys and phone saying hey to family members. She seen her aunt Dee.

She walked over and hugged her, " Aww, you came."

Aunt dee smiled before whispering to Aisha, " I couldn't miss my favorite niece go off to prom with my other favorite niece, don't tell the others."

" Thank you for coming but I have to go get my hair done.", Aisha says as her aunt nodded in understanding.

" Go on, now. Can't stop my baby girl from looking good.", Aunt dee said before kissing Aisha on the cheek and walked off helping with the set up.

Aisha walked outside to see the decoration and loved the color, she knew her sisters knew her color in some way. They combined Aisha's and Tee colors. Aisha thought it was pretty as she got in the car and drove to the hair and nail salon.

After 45 minutes, Aisha parked her car and got out walking into the hair salon.

" Hey, girl. I haven't seen you in forever.", Melissa says smiling.

Aisha looked at her, " Girl, you seen me three or less than that weeks ago."

" I know, damn. I can't just say I miss your blueberry head ass. It still amazes me how your shit looks like your natural hair color. Is it?", Melissa asks as Aisha sat down in her chair.

" Mhm, I can change my hair color to whatever I want really. So yeah.", Aisha says as Melissa nodded in understanding.

She only knew about Aisha being a witch because Aisha told her about that power and only that power.

" That's cool as fuck, low key. So, what are you getting?"

" You know how Beyoncé had her hair in the 2000s with the small curls in the front and then the middle and back flat iron.", Aisha says in hope she knew what she was talking about.

" Oh, girl you lucky you the only walk in client I'll accept but you talking about this one.", Melissa says showing Aisha a picture of Beyoncé in her phone.

", Melissa says showing Aisha a picture of Beyoncé in her phone