Intro

New Year's Eve....

My name is Miracle, and my 21st birthday is tomorrow. I'm an influencer and a nurse, and I'm almost a millionaire.

You'd think I'd be happy, I have money & "fame", everything everybody wants... except love

I never had family, my mom carried me for 9months, had me at 12:01 New Year's Day took one look at me and told her doctor she didn't want me.

Every foster home I went to after that I had problems. I was the youngest and smallest girl there. The adults barely noticed me and they kids bullied me. Every other week the other girls and sometimes even the boys at the foster home would jump me. I went several days at a time not eating breakfast nor dinner.

At school kids would bully me for my lunch. The teachers on the other hand loved me, straight A student quiet and never missed a day. The perfect student.

Still never good enough for a family. Every family that came to adopt a kid never wanted me. I was always too dark or too little. Everything was wrong with me.

My bullying continued till I got to middle school, that's when I started fighting back. After getting my ass whooped so many times I finally put my foot down. It honestly felt so good to release some of my anger and pain. Don't get me wrong I don't go around trying to fight people all the time, but I had to show people I'm not to be fucked with.

I met my best friend when I was in the 6th grade. Her name is Raven she's outspoken and always had my back. Anytime the girls at the house would try to jump me Ray would be right beside me. Sometimes they beat our ass other times we were the ones beating ass.

When we were in 8th grade Bernice and her brother Kway were dropped off at the home. They were older than ray and I, but the duo weren't to be fucked with. Kids at other homes used to pick on kway cause he's gay. They forgot he's still a boy so when people would try to fight him he would fight! Bernice was like the mother of the group she always looked out for us.

When I turned 16 I got a job working as a waitress at a strip club. I know it's not ideal but they're the only ones who would hire me. My face screamed underage but my body was fully grown and "I brought in money". Plus my friends worked there too so I wasn't alone.

I kept working at the club through high school, and nursing school. I eventually started stripping, I honestly hate it, but it payed my bills and student loans.

Anyway... that was years ago

The club I work at is King of Diamonds, since I'm the money maker, they're throwing me a birthday bash.

Rappers, trappers and actors I've danced for are all invited. So there will definitely be money thrown!

Bernice, Raven, and Kway were all on their way back so we can get ready.

I scrolled on insta seeing they posed me already.