Chapter 47- The Real Enemy!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

I groaned hard.

I felt like a truck ran over me.

Who am I? Where am I? Why there is a woman in fifties crying at me? She calls me her daughter?

Ah!! My head hurts!!

Suddenly I gasped and woke up from the bad dream.

"Oh..my god..my baby...my sweetie...you woke up...Are you okay? Does it hurt?", My mom came to me as soon as she saw me woke up.

She is my mother. I remember all. Thank god! It's a dream!

"What happened mother?", I croaked.

"Doctor..Doctor..she woke up..my daughter is up", she rushed happily to doctor.

When I touched my forehead it was bandaged with a cloth.

"Who are you?", The doctor asked questions to me after checking my eyes.

But he doesn't seem like a doctor. He was wearing a trouser and shirt.

"I'm Eleanor Blue Anderson", I answered.

"And Who is she?", He pointed to my mom.

"She is my mom", I told.

"Do you remember what happened to you?", He asked again.

"We were met with a accident", I answered remembering it.

"You are fine now", He smiled.

"What happened to me?", I asked confused.

"You were in coma for last six months", his answer made me shock.

"WHAT?".

"Yes..you can leave the village tomorrow, he told and went out.

"What happened mother?", I asked her.

"My poor baby", she hugged me tight yet carefully.

"When you hit the tree you were heavily injured. The car was about to burst. Thank god I pulled you out in last minute. You needed immediate help. I asked a truck in road to help us..and we were taken here. You went into coma", she cried.

"Mom..it's fine..we are okay..where is dad?", I asked searching the room. It's not a room. It was a shelter covered with woods.

She looked pale.

"We lost contact with them Blue. It's a unknown village.. nobody here knows our place..mobile phones are not available..the doctor...here..he did some traditional treatment to cure you...I'm waiting for the truck driver that dropped us here..he is the village head who has contact outside..but he have not returned for last six months...I don't know what to do..I wanted you to be okay first....so we can think about other options", she was sad.

"Mom..now I'm here..don't worry..we will find a way..", I smiled at her.

"Now let's get going", I encouraged her to take my hand.

"I want to tell something to you sweetie", she stopped.

"It's Olivia right?", She asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes mom", I sighed

Her next words made me stunned.

"She is sick Eleanor. She developed angry issues very young. Something is wrong with her brain while she born. She was attacked by a virus. She was just two at that time.. It made her like this. She was weak in health. She is not smart. But seeing you all pretty and smart her out anger issues were triggered. Because she wanted to be like you but she can't....that's why..she doesn't like when I was close with you. She started to hurt you..If I stop her...she started to hurt herself....she behaved really weird..the doctors asked me not to agitate her because her condition is new..and no medicine can't cure it..she have to go to rehabilitation. But she denied it. I don't know what to do...your father...too..so we warned her carefully..I tried my best to control her..after all she is kid too..It's my fault in first place for not taking good care of her.. Trust me Eleanor I don't know she locked you in wardrobe. I really don't know. She said you went to Amy's place. I really don't know. When I saw you inside the wardrobe passed out my heart broke because of my carelessness. You are my daughter. I fell in love with you the moment I laid my eyes on you.. you know..you were like a cute little bundle giggling..I wanted to eat you..you were so innocent..I forgave your father the moment I saw you. But I distanced myself from him as this not want to happen again. After all I want my man to myself...", She finished with the smile.

Tears were pooling from my eyes threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry mom..you must be alone", I hugged her.

I forgive you Olivia. I don't know your problem. I thought you were acting like a spoiled brat. I'm sorry Olivia. I'll take care of you from now on.

"Promise me you will look after each other after me and your father left the world. You both are the only family to each other after us", she asked with hope.

"I promise mom", she kissed my forehead.

__________________________________

We were walking in the way. No roads were found.

We were stuck in a forest.

We were lost.

Father,Are you taking care of yourself?

What are you doing Amy?

Noah, Are you fine?

Then that voice gave me hope and goosebumps.

"Ms. Anderson", there coming Cooper running happy towards me.

"Cooper", I called out in disbelief.

He hugged me tight.

"Thank god. You are fine Eleanor", he showed his care.

"Cooper, How did you find me? ", I asked both surprised and relieved.

"This not the time Eleanor. Noah is getting married to Olivia today. We have to stop the wedding. Come let's go", his words killed me.

Noah is getting married? Why is he marrying with her?

"It must be Olivia. We have to get there daughter soon", my mom urged me.

But I was scared.

"Eleanor Blue Anderson Stop your useless thoughts and let's go", my mom warned and took my hand.

When I reached the church my heart is pounding like hell.

Are they married?

What if I'm late?

When I saw him standing confused with his thoughts I realized.

I shouted.

"YOU ANNOYING LITTLE DUMBASS FREAK".

How dare he marry other woman?

So you are going to marry him?My inner voice spoke after a long time.

I pretended not to hear it.

His brown orbs looked dull. His face seemed life less. But it brightened hearing me.

I'm going to kill you Noah for trying to getting married to other girl!!

He seemed relieved.

I gasped when Noah was blacked out by a man.

Mr. Frank?

Remember the guy I drove out of board for using my seal without my consent?

He is the real one behind all this!

He smirked at me with a gun.

People rushed out of church except Noah's family, Amy and Drake.

My family too.

"Welcome back Ms.Anderson", his voice made me gag.

*****

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes