Chapter 26: The False Third Drop of Blood

Yin Nian looked at everything in front of him in silence. To be exact, he looked at the man and unconsciously touched his lips.

He did not like Zhang Zhiyin being controlled by anything else.

So last night he simply took him under his control.

A distinct image of that person gently closing his eyes emerged in his mind. He gasped as he grabbed his clothes, calling out “Yin Nian.”.

He probably could ponder on this for a long time.

He closed his eyes and, like always, Dr. Y disappeared silently from the land again. His face was cold and his eyes were dark. Nobody knew what he was thinking.

Zhang Zhiyin’s prestige in Yulin Base upgraded again after leading the team to clear up the entire senior burial grounds. For more than a month after that, He had been patrolling and guarding with his team members. He came to know each of them better and better, and his relationship with them had become more and more harmonious.

Halfway through, he went back to reality. Zhang Zhiyin gave Yin Nian chocolate and told him what happened in the “real world of <Tomorrow>—

“We eradicated a very powerful psychic zombie. That zombie knew how to interfere with our minds.”

“… Then I dreamed of you. You kissed me several times… this time, I didn’t force you!”

“It’s just a dream, and you don’t have to care too much. I know you’re definitely not that kind of person. It’s me being YY…” That was to say, how could a person like Boss Yin, with high-cold abstinence written all over his face, make such a reluctant act of kissing and holding in the first place?

“There’s another illusion. You were frightened by a snake, you hid behind me and even asked me to protect you!”

Zhang Zhiyin laughed and his fingers typed like they were flying: “I thought about it afterward, and I think it was beautiful. I think it’s good for you to be a little obedient boy. Zhiyin GeGe will protect you.” A grinning expression was added at the end.

After sending it out, he felt that it was inappropriate. The message in the game had no withdrawal function. He could only add with a bitter face, “Don’t be angry, I just said it casually. Everyone knows you must be better than me… En? Yin Nian GeGe?”

At last, he was so happy that Zhang Zhiyin entered the dream with a smile and once again forgot what he had in his backpack.

A crisis could also be hidden in a calm and orderly life. At the same time, the base’s ability to detecting nearby zombies was also improving, and the speed of recent improvements was increasing. Not only that, but the density of zombies near the base was also increasing.

Lao Zhu and Dadao were worried about it. They originally came from the same small base, which was smaller than Yulin Base. They relied on the power of the base to regularly clean up the surrounding zombies, but all of a sudden the zombie invasions became more severe, and they were led by several high-level zombies to gather around their base and launch a siege. In a hurry, fewer than five of them eventually escaped, and the original base became a dead city.