chapter five: first spanking

Leaning over, Mike said "Oh trust me, I will."

That sent shivers down my spine.

Mike walked back to the front of the class pretending nothing happened. Does this man really think that he's going to win this fight that easily? I think not.

"Alrighty class, today we are learning about-" Before he could finish his sentence I zoned out again. I really do not care at this point.

30 minutes later

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow! Don't forget to do your homework!" Mike shouted while pushing everyone out of his class.

Quick! This is my time to blend in with the crowd and leave before he notices. I gather my things and join the crowd of people surrounding the door waiting for the hall traffic to clear up. Right as I'm about to make a run for it a big man hand grabs my bicep and pulls me toward him.

"And where do you think you're going huh? I'm your mentor, you are supposed to be here after school. I told you already" Mike made a sarcastic chuckle noise.

"Well I wasn't listening, was I!"

"Apparently not."

Mike has a student desk next to his desk and tells me to sit down.

"Sit. I'm not going to ask again" He threatens.

"Well if you would loosen your grip on me maybe I will!!" I spat.

He let go of my arm and I sit down, picking at my nail polish.

He walked in front of the desk crossing his arms. "Care to explain why you decided to get in so much trouble on your first day?" He questioned me.

I continued picking my nail polish.

"ANSWER ME!" He raised his voice.

" I dunno.." Truth is that I do know. I need to get out of this school and getting in trouble in the way out.

Mike shakes his head in disappointment. "I dunno?!.. Is that really your answer? Unbelievable." He scoffs in disbelief.

"Can you even list all of the wrongdoings you did today? Go on list them for me." Mike insisted.

Should I even answer him? Ugh I guess I will because he is going to make it worse if i don't. "Uh...I was late first period and that wasn't even my fault!" (I have to keep up the lie.) "I got kicked out of biology class...and um...yeah" I mumbled.

He scolded "Don't you think you are forgetting something?"

"I thought I listed everything."

Walking to the other side of the desk he raised his voice again, "Did you forget how disrespectful you were to me during class, AND how you refused to hand me your cellphone?! Did you really forget that fast Annabella?"

"I have a bad memory" I looked down picking my nail polish again.

"Of course you do.." He noticed I was picking my nail polish. "Look at me when I am speaking to you young lady!"