Chapter 7

It had been a few hours since Fred and Elle had been sitting in their crappy room at the leaky cauldron.

"God I am so bored!" Fred groaned out flopping onto the bed that Elle sat criss-cross on, looking out the window.

"You'll survive!" Elle teased him.

"Let's play 21 questions to pass the time." Fred suggested as Elle nodded her head agreeing.

"I'll go first, favorite color?" He asked her.

"Blue or red." She told him with a nod. "Favourite food?"

"Mashed potatoes, or potatoes in any form really." Fred told her before continuing.

"Favourite Weasley?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Charlie!" She said with a slight giggle.

"Charlie? How do you know Charlie?" Fred asked her.

"He's best friends with my cousin, Chris." She told him as he nodded.

"And how does that make him your favorite?" Fred asked her.

"I've known him since I was a baby when I would go to Chrissy's house. But I like George too so it's hard to decide." Elle teased him back as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, that's fine because my favorite Mackin is Nathan." Fred laughed out.

"All this time you made jokes about me being obsessed with you Fred, but I think you are the one obsessed with me!" Elle joked at him as he sighed playfully.

"You caught me blondie, I'm utterly obsessed with you." He told her as she nodded her head, agreeing.

"Oh, I know, anyways, what's going on with you and Lucy now that I'm assuming she and Theo broke up?" She asked him.

"They didn't break up I guess, and nothing between her and I." He responded.

"He found out she cheated on him and didn't break up with him?" She gasped as he shook his head no.

"Nope, he wants to kill me though." Fred said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah, we saw that. Quite funny actually, it's what you deserve." She nodded at him.

"Yeah yeah I know how you felt about Lucy and me, don't need the reminder." He said with another eye roll.

"Well, it was gross, what you were doing. Even Theodore Nott doesn't deserve that." She told him with a slight nod as he didn't respond.

The two soon fell asleep on opposite sides of the bed, Elle placing a pillow as a barrier in between them.

//

Fred woke up the next morning in a position that he expected. He knew Elle would end up cuddling up to him and that's exactly what she did. Fred looked down to see that Elles' head rested on his chest, and her hair was all sprawled out as she had an arm thrown across him, as his arms were wrapped around her as well.

He slightly moved, needing to stretch the arm that was under her and he felt her move slightly before her head shot up. She quickly saw the position she was in before sitting up fully in bed as Fred laughed at the frazzled look on her face.

"See love, I told you. You couldn't even resist me in your sleep, when will you give up when you aren't dreaming?" He teased her, standing up to fully stretch.

"Shut up Fred, you probably cuddled with me in the night." She huffed out, throwing her hair up in a high ponytail so it was out of her face.

"Well the fireplace should be ready, shall we head out?" He asked her as she nodded, stopping in the doorway to turn around and look at Fred.