thirteen

the next few days aurelia was completely ignored by theodore. No matter how hard aurelia tried to forget the incident, she couldn't get the emotions she saw in those blue eyes. He was scared of something, it was clearly visible.

On the other hand, aurelia was constantly trying to catch up with whatever defense techniques her brother was teaching. Though sometimes she messed up everything, there was still some improvement. She overcame the anxiety and clumsiness she gets when in a duel.

OWLs were approaching too and aurelia spent all her time in preparation. But she couldn't concentrate because of theodore. She wanted to apologize . The look in theodore's eyes was clearly that of loneliness. Aurelia knew how it felt to be alone.

This time aurelia decided to talk to theodore, one way or another.

Aurelia walked inside the transfiguration classroom to find only one student seated at the last table. It was theodore.

On hearing the footsteps, theodore lifted his gaze up to find aurelia awkwardly staring at him. He cleared his throat causing aurelia to break her trance from him and find a seat.

Aurelia being Aurelia, took a seat directly in front of theodore causing the Slytherin to roll his eyes.

Aurelia was about to try again to talk when students made their way inside, chatting and laughing. Theodore sighed in relief and pulled open his book.

"We'll revisit the chapters we learnt since last four years." McGonagall said, turning around to write something on the board with her wand.

Aurelia made use of this chance and scribbled something on a piece of parchment before passing it to Theodore who frowned at the girl's action.

Out of curiosity, Theodore lifted the crushed piece and straightened it to read the words. A small smile fought it's way on Theodore lips but he defeated it and kept a straight face.

did you forgive me? I'm really sorry for that day.

Despite trying to ignore the girl, Theodore couldn't help himself and moments later he found himself writing back.

When McGonagall wasn't looking her way, Theodore tapped on aurelia's shoulders to gain her attention. Aurelia slightly turned around and quickly grabbed the piece of parchment.

what are you talking about? I don't remember anything. I forgot it and you should too.

Aurelia smiled in relief and stuffed the crumbled piece of paper in her pocket.

As soon as the bell went, students scampered out, chattering away.

"Theodore!" Aurelia called when she saw him walking away from the crowd of the students. Theodore spun around and gave a questioning look to the Hufflepuff who just stopped him.