2;5

"Thanks for taking me out today, Boli. I've missed you."

Today Bolin took me out for a 'Best Friends Day!' After I told him what happened with Korra, he felt that I needed a day to just have fun and forget about everything. He made me call off work, he told Von he was going to beat him up if he didn't leave us alone today, and he even called off filming with Varrick.

I had a blast! We first went to the gym to work out and relieve some stress, then we went down to Bolin's old neighborhood where the whole block was having this huge water fight, then we ate at our favorite food place, and lastly we watched the sunset together and talked all about our frustrations and just life in general.

I wish this day would never end. Being with my best friend all day was something I really needed all along, but tomorrow we have to return back to reality. Bolin has to go back to filming his mover with Varrick, and I have to go back to the south to check on things there while Korra is currently on her way to the Fire Nation to ask for their aid in helping us fight against Unalaq.

I have no idea what to do about this situation with the south. Something is telling me that what Unalaq is doing, he's not doing it just for the spirits. There's something else going on, and I need to know what it is. This whole situation just feels dark, and I'm scared of what's going to happen next.

"Ah, don't mention it. I've missed you, too. Honestly, I've missed being with team Avatar and fighting bad guys with you. It all went so fast. Things have really changed, huh?" He asks sadly.

"Yeah," I sigh. "I have an idea. Let's promise each other that no matter what happens in our life, our friendship will never change. We'll be best friends forever."

"Do you think friendships can last for more than one life time?" He asks.

"I don't see why not. Promise?"

"Of course I promise! So what do you say we have a sleepover or something? I heard girls like that, or..."

As moments go by, his voice starts to trail off, and for some reason I feel... I don't know, disconnected? It's hard to explain, I guess my mind just feels far away. Like I'm here, my body is here, but my mind is drifting off. The more Bolin talks, the farther away he sounds. I've felt fine all day, but now? Maybe I did too much, maybe I need to slow down.

"Kitty? Kitty, did you hear me? Are you ok?" I hear him ask me.

I shake my head, taking me out of the trance I was in. I turn my attention back to him.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was in deep thought," I tell him.

"Avatar Aang."

"I am Avatar Roku."

"Did you hear that?" I ask Bolin.

"Hear what?" He asks while looking at me worryingly.

"I am Avatar Kyoshi."

"My mind must be playing tricks on me," I whisper to myself. I feel like I'm going crazy.

"You need to go back, back to the beginning."

Suddenly my world begins to spin, and I grab my forehead hoping it would stop, but it doesn't work. I'm losing my mind. I start to visualize Korra, and my limbs feel like they're on fire. I stumble a bit, but Bolin catches me.

"You don't look so good, I'm taking you to a healer."

"No, please..."

My vision becomes spotted, and soon, the darkness completely takes over.

...

Please don't tell me I'm dead. I can't be dead!

I slowly open my eyes. Everything is so hazy. I don't think this is death, so what happened? Last thing I remember was hanging out with Bolin, and then darkness. Did I pass out?