Disappearance

I do not own One Piece and BNHA! ALSO! this is my first story so criticisms are fine uwu

"Luffy best boi" - Talking

"Luffy best boi" - Thoughts

Luffy best boi - Sentences

"LUFFY BEST BOI" - All Might Muscle Form, Anger

It's a very wonderful day for Luffy and his crew, a day truly worth celebrating.

After Defeating The 2 Yonkos, Big mom and Kaido and Freeing Wanokuni out of Kaido's grasps, The Strawhats Pirates and The Heart Pirates decided to stay in the country to help the country's progression after the aftermath of the battle.

The Kid Pirates had already left the country after the fateful battle and decided to head to the next island since Eustass Kid said he's also aiming to become the Pirate King and that he doesn't have the time to rest and help a country he unintentionally helped to save.

After partying, resting and helping the citizens build and repair the country, Luffy, Robin and Law decided to head to Kaido's poneglyph

Luffy, Law and Robin are now on their way to the poneglyph that kaido has hidden while being guided by Kin'emon.

Law: "Oi, Straw hat-ya, after we found the Poneglyph and have it's copy, our Alliance is over, you understand?" Law berated

"awwww, but I still want to ally with you because you've been a great help." Luffy replied with a pouted as he gives Law his trademark wide smile.

Law: "Tch, if I still keep allying with you, people will think i'm your lackey, and you'll overshadow me, don't forget that you're the new Yonkou after we defeated the two, after all I'm still a pirate and we will battle over the throne of who will become the new King of the Pirates, and I'll never hesitate to aim for your head if our paths meet again." he said irritatingly

Luffy: "yeah, yeah I heard that already geez" Luffy said while picking his nose. Law got Irritated and just glared at Luffy

Kin'emon: "Luffy-dono, Law-dono, really I thank you for all of your help, without you two and Eustass-dono, Wanokuni would still be on the hands of that tyrant Kaido, really I'm grateful for all the things you've done, me, The Nine Red Scabbards and this country owe you a great debt!" Kin'emon cried and prostrated Infront of them.

Law: "Calm down Samurai, we only want the Poneglyph and have a copy of it, after that we'll leave, don't wanna be called hero by this country's citizens after all."

Luffy: "SHISHISHI, too bad you can't come with us Kin'emon, you're really strong after all!"

Kin'emon: "I'm certainly flattered that you see me as a potential crewmember of your crew but I must stay here! as it's my duty to help Momonosuke-sama become a great Daimyou of the Wanokuni! and that i must help with the country's progression and I also want to see my wife and be with her she's waited for 20 years after all, I don't want her to wait for me any longer." Kin'emon declared.