Year 4-7

After classes you and Harry headed to the library to see Hermione, But Harry however wanted to talk to Cedric before hand. Everyone wore the Potter stinks badges but you, many Slytherin's had glared at you for not doing so. But you ignored them as you walked past them. Heading towards the courtyard the both of you were stopped by a few Hufflepuff's showing off their badges and laughing.

You both walked past them and headed towards Cedrics group. You stood behind and waited for Harry. You noticed Ron and Seamus where heading the same way and having a weird conversation about explosives. You and Harry walked towards them.

"Your a right Foul git you know that" Harry spat out

"You think so?"

"I know so?"

"Anything else?" Ron said annoyed

"Yeah, Stay away from me"

You gave Ron a small smile and followed Harry as he began to talk to Cedric Diggory. He seemed to be even more handsome than you remembered. His hair slightly messy and his face flushed a little. You watched as they talked and you had waited patiently. You overheard a few familiar voices talking and joking. Harry moved past you and you followed.

"Potter stinks!" You heard Goyle yell out at him, which annoyed you a little. You and Harry kept walking until you heard Draco had yelled at Harry.

"Why so tense Potter!?" you looked over and Draco was on top of the tree smirking his usual smirk, and he looked damn good much to your dismay, As Blaise, Pansy and the others hung around him. Harry walked over to the tree a little and you followed behind "My father and I have a bet you see, I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament" he exclaimed as he jumped down from the tree.

Harry already looked annoyed at Draco which amused you "He disagrees, he thinks you wont last five"

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOUR FATHER THINKS MALFOY!!" Harry yelled as he walked to push him, which had slightly angered the blonde. "He's vile and cruel and you're as pathetic" Harry began to walk away and right as the both of you turn your back you saw Professor Moody come out of nowhere.

"Oh no you don't sonny" You and Harry turned and noticed there was a blonde ferret in his place. your face dropped and you started to laugh a little.

'You know what he kinda deserves it' you said to yourself, you kept watching as Moody was bouncing the ferret up and down with magic. 'cool, I wonder if he can do this to pansy'

"Professor Moody! what are you doing?! Is-is that a student?!" Professor McGonagall asked him

"Technically its a ferret" he said as he kept messing with ferret Draco, moody then proceeded to put Draco in Crabbe's pants which made this ordeal even more hilarious. Even Harry laughed, if Ron was here he would have enjoyed this immensely. Goyle even tried to get the ferret out of Crabbe's pants but he retracted his hand back, Draco must of bit him.

Moody winked at the both of you. Ferret Draco finally came out through Crabbed pant leg and McGonagall had transfigured back the blonde boy. his clothes were disheveled and his hair messy he looked scared and "My father will hear about this!!" he yelled

"IS THAT A THREAT?!?" Moody yelled as he chased Draco around the tree

"Professor Moody! Professor!"

Draco ran away as fast as he could with his friends in tow "I CAN  TELL YOU STORIES ABOUT YOURE FATHER THAT WOULD CURL YOUR OWN GREASEY HAIR BALL"

"Alistair! we never use transfiguration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that"

Moody nodded "Might have mentioned it" he mumbled