˚✧˳ Chapter 29 - Blood ˳✧˚

✧ I HEARD A RUMOR✧

I HEARD A RUMOR

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

FIVE WASN'T THE KIND OF GUY TO SHOW AFFECTION. And even if he did, it would most likely be about worrying about his family. Despite him literally falling in love with a mannequin, I don't think he's experienced that much with that side of 'love'.

Five seems to know everything and is a smart person in general, but I doubt he knows anything about relationships.

'Well, I'm the one to talk. What does the Hargreeves family know about love?'

If I would name someone who can pretend he is heartless, it's Five.

I followed him from behind. No one spoke, and the only sound that was heard was the creaking of each footstep both of us made on our way to Klaus's room. From the way he walks, I could tell he was feeling uneasy.

I like Five; I do. We need to discuss our feelings more, but today is not the right time.

"Hey. Get up. We're going." Five ticked in after knocking on Klaus's door with a steady posture. Klaus was lazily lying on his bed handling a crochet stick and having troubles with it because of it's tangled appearance.

"Where?" Klaus pondered.

"To save the world." Five answered. "Oh, is that all? Great." Klaus gets up slackly.

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five divulged walking around still having his mind troubled about our father.

I took a sit on Klaus's chair but still facing the boy I had a make-out session with full attention.

"I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel.. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?"

"Well, you know..."