144

Faline stands up from her bed and moves towards the door but what surprises her is when she turns to see herself still lay on the Eichen bed, staring at the ceiling.

Faline walks through the halls of Eichen, the only sound being her feet pattering against the floor. A door at the end of the hallway creaks open, light pouring from the door. Faline gently pushes the door the rest of the way before she walks into the room to find a solitary bathtub.

A hand reaches out and grips the edge, Faline quickly turns to leave but the door had slammed shut and wouldn't budge. She turns to see a figure crawling across the floor demonically, dragging a trail of black sludge across the floor behind them. She frantically pulls on the door handle.

"Don't be afraid"

Faline screams in horror before turning and pulling on the door handle more harshly as Jennifer Blake reaches out for her, coated head to toe in black sludge. Faline presses her back against the wall in terror.

Faline finds herself back in her room where one of the orderlies was trying to wake her up

Faline finds herself back in her room where one of the orderlies was trying to wake her up. She was clicking in Faline's face but the body showed no response.

"I have been here a long time Faline," The orderly says. "You think I haven't seen this before? I know when patients are pretending. Manipulating to get what they want. You're not getting out of here. Someone as dangerous as you are? We can keep you here for the rest of your life"

"You have to wake up," Jennifer says.

"What if I can't?" Faline asks.

"Then you won't be able to help anyone. And your friends? They'll die without you" Jennifer says.

"How am I supposed to help them like this?" Faline says.

"You know how to fight don't you?" Jennifer asks.

"Yeah, I guess," Faline says.

"You learned more than you think you did," Jennifer says. "And faster than an ordinary person could"

"Look at me," Faline says. "That doesn't matter now"

"It does," Jennifer says. "Because I'll teach you the rest. I'm going to show you how to use your powers. How to weaponize them so that no one can ever do this to you again"

"Why am I seeing you?" Faline asks.

"Because we are connected by the Nemeton," Jennifer says. "You lost your father and your sister there and I was saved and died there. Our bond runs deeper beyond any kind of human comprehension"

Faline watches as Jordan walks in and glares at the orderly.

"Anything?" He asks.

"No," The orderly says.

"I will get her out of here," Jordan says. "No one signed any papers for her admittance and the court will see that"

"You think we can't forge papers?" The orderly scoffs.

"Her parents are dead, I'm not her legal guardian and Sheriff Stilinski wouldn't touch this place with a hundred-foot pole"

"We'll tell them she's a threat to society"

"The young girl that volunteers in the hospital and helps tutor children with learning disabilities" Jordan scoffs. "She'll be out of here and this place? It'll be shut down"

Jordan storms out angrily, slamming his visitor's badge on the front desk and grabbing his belongings.

Faline walks through Eichen.

"Your magic is woven in these walls," Jennifer says. "You used a single spell when Stiles was here when you arrived by magic to save him from Oliver and now your magic is embedded here. The workers of Eichen have been drawing off that, allowing it to send patients crazy but you- You need to take the magic back. But to do that-"

Faline finds herself stood in the Beacon Hills High library with Jennifer stood behind her.

"You need to see what is going to happen if you don't try"

"What do you mean?"

"Look at the shelf," Jennifer says.

Faline moves a book and finds the shelf blank, she frantically pulls the books off.

"Our names are gone," Faline says. "Our initials"

"Not just yours," Jennifer says. "Everyone"

"What am I supposed to do?" Faline asks. "How do I save them?"

"You need to stop being afraid," Jennifer says. "You need to embrace what you are capable of. What you were born to do"

Faline watches as Theo raises his claws towards Jennifer.

"NO" Faline shouts, throwing out her hand and Theo is launched back as the lights shatter.

Faline blinks and finds herself able to move her eyes as the orderlies stand and discuss her.

"I thought I heard her scream," The orderly says.

"You're doing it," Jennifer says. "You're doing it Faline"

 "You're doing it Faline"