Chapter 19

Hey guys. I bet you're shocked that I updated early. I have a lot of free time on my hands so I had a lot of time to write this chapter. I don't know if I will get another chapter up on Friday but I will try. Thank you for all the support you guys have given me. Now go and read this super early chapter ~bye

Roy's POV

Roy stood there shaking. He had a pretty good idea that Lilith was talking about Hawkeye. He was happy that Hawkeye was still alive but that doesn't mean that she was not scarred for life. Roy was about to race out the door when he stopped he knew Lilith and she would not just let Hawkeye go without a price. She would either take him or Ed or even kill both of them. He had to think about a plan. He had to plan every move or else someone was going to get killed. Roy stops shaking he takes a big gulp of air and walked out of Hawkeye's bedroom. He walked to the kitchen table and sat down. He put the letter in front of him and stared at it. The note did not give him a lot of information on how Hawkeye is doing and Lilith didn't even refer to her by name. What is she planning was the one question that went through Roy's mind a lot. He didn't know a lot about Lilith like her background so he didn't know what she was planning. Roy did know that she was capable of killing a lot of people and that she did not feel bad about doing it. Roy tries to make a plan but there were too many possibilities to make up one solid plan. He actually came up with several plans but he didn't know if it would work or not. Roy got up from the kitchen table after about 10 minutes of thinking. He put the letter in his pocket and say goodbye to Black Hayate. After he did that he walked out the door and walked to his house. It was nightfall out and Roy knew that Ed was up. Roy had been so busy with Hawkeye missing and Lilith that he had not had time to help Ed with trying to find a way to become human again. Roy opened up the door to his house.

"Fullmetal I need to talk to you". Roy said as he close the door and put his coat away.

Roy walked into the living room to see Ed standing by the couch. Ed looked at Roy.

"What do you want to talk about"? Ed said in a curious voice.

Roy walked up to Ed and handed him the note.

"This was in the lieutenant's apartment". Roy explained as Ed read the letter.

Once Ed was done reading the letter he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You know that this could be a trap". Ed said as he handed Roy the letter.

"I know but we know Lilith. She will kill Hawkeye if we don't come". Roy said as he put the letter in his pocket.

"Okay let's go". Ed said as he and Roy walked out the door.

They reach the warehouse district only to see that there were no lights on.

"Great no lights". Ed said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Ed looked to see that there was an old oil lamp sitting near the entrance of the place. Ed grabs it and tosses it to Roy. Roy almost didn't catch it. Roy knew what Ed wanted Roy to do with the lamp. He snapped his fingers and lit the lamp. Ed was already walking on the dark pathway. Roy ran to catch up to Ed. They finally made it to warehouse 11. Roy could hear his heart beating in his ears. He didn't know what was waiting on the other side of the door for them. Roy opens the door to the warehouse and shines his light in there. The warehouse was full of boxes. Roy was about to walk in when he heard gravel being crushed under someone's feet. Roy knew that it was not him so he looked behind him to see that Ed was not there. Roy started to panicked. Roy thought if it Lilith was here Ed would now first or Roy would be able to hear her walking. Roy shined the light in front of him to see better. Roy could only see a couple feet in front of him. Then he had gravel shifting under the weight of someone.