{Chapter 7}

A/N: I was eating lunch at a restaurant with my family today and there was this table with two hot women with nice British accents and I like gay panicked but anygay-
And they were talking to this guy but they were like wayyy out of his league and there was this other table with men making homophobic, racist and misogynistic jokes I feel like I'm getting more lesbian everyday anyway enjoy this chapter :)

ALSO BABOOSHKA BY KATE BUSH IS SO POWERFUL BUT YEAH ENJOY

Birds chirping. The soft, green grass through their fingers, still damp from the rain before. Tall, bushy trees. Crisp, fresh air. The sun hung in the shy above, glaring down at them and sending a wave of warmth everywhere. 

"Are you sure you want to picnic here?" the mother's voice was gentle.

"Yes! Please?" the young girl pouted and gave her her best puppy eyes. 

A laugh, a laugh so sweet and merry like honey. A laugh that would send comfort reverberating down one's spine. 

"Alright. I can't say no to that." the mother's brown eyes twinkled. 

"Dris, did you bring the sandwiches?" the young boy pointed at the basket.

"Yep. You packed the juice, right?" the girl checked. The boy nodded and grinned. 

"This is going to be the-"

"-worst thing that ever happened to me in my entire life." the dream transitioned back to real life. 

Dream's eyes shot open as he sat up. Blinking through the fog in his vision and coming face to face with a pair of crimson eyes. 

"You good?" the person waved at his face. 

"Uh- yeah," Dream winced. "Head kinda hurts."

"That's your fault. For not remembering." 

Dream didn't need clear vision to know who that was. Man, that guy just hated him, didn't he?

He tried to get up, but Techno didn't move. Instead, he kept staring at his mask, as if he wanted to say something. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. Realising how close they were, Dream blushed slightly.

"Yo, stop staring at each other and get up, we don't know where the hell we are," Sapnap interrupted. Techno got to his feet, offering the blond a hand. 

Maybe he didn't hate him that much. Dream gladly took it. 

"Alright, so..." Wilbur tapped his fingers against his leg. "Yeah, anyone got an idea where we are?"

"What?" Techno stared at him in disbelief. "You teleported us here, and you don't know where we are?"

"Will, I told you, you need to practice more-" Phil said exasperatedly. 

"I didn't think we would get attacked!" Wilbur protested. "Forest is the first thing that came to my mind!"

Dream still had trouble seeing things through the mask and misty vision, but he could make out the greenery around him. A chill ran down his spine when he recognised where he was.

"I remember this place," he breathed. The others looked at him.

"You do? Well what's the way out?" Wilbur asked.

"I..." he frowned. "I used to go here as a kid. With my mom and my sister. We would have picnics here. My mom always told me not to go to this part of the forest, because... she never said why." 

"Huh," Wilbur nodded. "I do sense some kind of force here."

"Force? Like Star Wars?"  Tubbo asked excitedly. "See Tommy? I told you he was Jar Jar Binks!"