18+ Bonus Chapter: Chap 6 shower scene

Since you guys all hated me for cutting out the details, here you gooooo

I turned her around so I was on top and just as I went for the kiss we were stopped by loud banging and moaning. I leaned my head on her shoulder and laughed.

"Again!" She groaned "why are they so loud,"

"I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing it on purpose," I chuckled. I pulled back and leant over to grab my phone from off the toilet. I connected my phone to my bluetooth speaker and blasted music.

I turned back to her and she bit her lip and pulled me to her with my neck. She put her mouth by my ear and started kissing that area "please tell me you have a condom," she whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrows and she stood up right in front of me covering herself with her arms and hands. She stepped out of the bath and I couldn't help but stare at her bare ass as she walked to the shower.

"Shower sex is better than bath sex," She smirked before jumping into the shower. Her body was now a sexy blur.

I rushed out and grabbed a condom from the drawer in the room before rushing back. She was turned away from me. I held the condom in hand and I stepped inside.
She turned around and my eyes instantly wondered over her naked body.

She smiled and grabbed the condom off me before rolling it onto me.

"I- uh fuck me," I stammered, she really got me weak. Which isn't normal for me. I lifted her up so her legs were around my waist. She gasped as her back touched the cold wall. The shower water dripping down my back.

I slowly went it but she stopped me.

"I'm not a virgin, I know what rough feels like," Maia smirked. Lust filled her eyes and it was tempting me even more to go hard. I smiled at her and still slowly went in and out. I don't think she knows who she's dealing with.

Her nails scratched down my back as I slowly thrusted into her. I dipped my head and brought her lips to mine, our tongues dancing together smoothly.

"Fuck..." She whispered pulling away from the kiss. I smirked as I watched her moan with her head tilted back.

It should be illegal to look this sexy...

I lifted her off me and turned her around. I grabbed her hair in one hand and pushed her back down with my other before sliding back in.

She placed a hand on my leg trying to slow me down so I grabbed it and held it behind her back so she couldn't try stop me.

"Max holy shit," She squealed and pulled away from me. I would be mad but she full on jumped out of the shower which only ended with me bursting into fits of laughter.

"Shut up," she groaned bending over while holding her boobs and crossing her legs.

"You're so cute, now get on the bed because we aren't done," I said throwing a towel to her. She looked up at me still trying to catch her breath.

I turned the shower off before walking towards her, I was about to lean down and pick her up but she pulled the condom off and wrapped her lips around my dick.

I let out a quiet moan not expecting her to do that but I didn't stop her. I ran my fingers through her hair to get it out of her face and watched as she pulled my dick out and licked from the shaft to the tip.

"Nice try though," I smirked and lifted her up, her legs wrapped around my waist and her heavenly laugh filled the air.

"You sure know how to please a girl huh," She said placing her hands on the sides of my face.

"I can do better when she doesn't run away," I teased her.

She chuckled before bringing her lips to mine. I laid her back and cupped her breasts while our tongues slid together. She released a quiet moan as I moved a hand down to her clit.
I was gonna spin us over so she was riding me on top but all I wanted right now was to taste her.

I inserted two fingers into her while I planted kisses from her neck down. I kissed above her pussy before moving to her thighs.

"Please stop teasing," She groaned lifting her head to look at me. I smirked and gently rubbed her clit while sucking on the inside of her thighs.

I pushed her legs back further and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed before kneeling in front of her.
She let out a gasp as I ran my tongue down her slit, her hands gripping my hair.

I sped my fingers up, making sure to push against her walls, her back arched causing me to smile while my tongue flicked her clit.

"Slow down I'm gonna..." she tried saying but before she could get it out, her juices filled my mouth. I spat it back onto her pussy and started kissing up her stomach.

I pulled my fingers out of her and sucked on them while watching her breath deeply. I smirked down at her as I stood tall, I grabbed her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders.

"Caught your breath yet?" I cheekily asked her. She glared at me, her eyes still full of lust as her head fell back.

She took her legs off me and pulled me down so I was laying on the bottom. Her lips connected to mine while she climbed on top, we both let out a moan as she slowly slid onto my dick.

She sat up and intertwined our hands as she started moving up and down. I moved my waist up and down to help her and soon enough she was collapsing onto me.
My arms wrapped around her waist while she kissed roughly on my neck.

I sped up my thrust and held her tightly so she couldn't squirm away. I was on the verge of cumming so I slowed down before speeding up again.

I turned us back around and laid her on her back before stroking my dick as my cum dripped onto her stomach.

"Fuck..." I moaned as she sat up and wrapped her lips around my cock, sucking whatever was left.

I wasn't going to leave her with no orgasm, I pushed her back down and returned my tongue back to her clit, "No Max, I'm do- fuck—" she moaned.

I smiled as her back arched and her legs started shaking, her heavenly moan filled the air so I pulled away from her and moved to kiss her.

"Holy shit," She giggled collapsing back.

I grabbed a towel and wiped myself off her.

I couldn't help myself and I lick between her legs once more to clean her up, she squealed before pushing my head away.

I laughed and smacked her ass, "Bet you regret starting that huh," I smirked watching her come down from the orgasm.

"Not one bit."

_____

This chapter was very 18+ but a lot of you hated me for skipping it.

More bonus chapters coming soon thoughhh!