chapter 47

Siddarth 's pov:

Next day we went to the college we were being informed about the college annual fest which will be conducted in two weeks.

I am not much interested in these things..... I would rather prefer a road trip with my friends.

For some fest is nothing but dressing up and flirt with others.....

I thought not to attend and I would rather prepare for my exams....

But guess what my friends wouldn't leave me.

They even wanted me to join the students committee.

According to them..... If I will be in the committee they can promote the fest on no cost..... As I apparently had many girl fans.

I may be a crush for many girls but fans?

Not possible..... I denied but they would not leave me alone.
So I agreed with them reluctantly.
We all were in that committee, I heard even Ria was in that one.

I hope she understood what I explained to her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
In the evening -

We all sat on our beds everyone doing  their own work. I was browsing a medical page. They three were playing video games. These guys..... Exams are nearing, couldn't they study even now.

But I shut my mouth not saying anything. Even if I say they wouldn't listen to me. I sighed and resumed my reading.

Suddenly Aadarsh said
"Bro.... Have you seen the messages in our class group on what's app.? "

Impatient Rishi spoke in a irritated tone.
"What are you waiting for? Just say it already...... You are like that ekta kapoor's serial my mom watches... "

Ravi and I chuckled at his statement. Aadarsh looked angrily at Rishi and continued his speaking.

"Hmm....listen. As we will be the ones who does the arrangement for fest, we also have exams around so our college management decided that our Bhabhi 's batch students will help us in making all the arrangement. We will be in charge so we have to make sure we made them do all the work. "he said.

My lips formed a thin line. She did not even tried to speak to me in these two and half months.

I even got a doubt that she forgot me already....

But I reassured myself saying she would not do that.

I mean she did not even tried to contact me once also.... Is she forced into this marriage?

Heck I should have spoken to her before the marriage.

Did her family forced her to marry me?
Sigh....
I should have at least asked her after the marriage.It would be better than me now racking my brain.

I asked her to keep marriage secret .

Did she feel revealed that she could finally live peacefully.

I don't know why but I don't want her to feel this way.

She is already my wife..... Whether she likes it or not I am not gonna divorce her at any rate.

We will love each other in future.

I don't even know if she was in any relationship before our marriage.

I felt angry at that.

I know it's nothing wrong to be in relation..... She was not married then.

But I did not like the idea of Sadhvi with any other male.

I can feel my blood boiling when I imagine her holding some others hands.

God when did I become this possessive of her. I don't even know properly.

What if she continues her relation with her boyfriend even after marriage?

I immediately brushed of this doubt. From what I know about Sadhvi I can say with all my trust that she would not cheat me. I think she respects this marriage.
Because my mom sings her praises when ever I call her.
It is almost like she spell bonded all my family.

It's not like I don't speak with her father. He would call me sometimes and even I would. We will just talk about our where about and hang up.

I am a man of some words. I don't speak more when it is not essential. I only speak a lot when I am with my friends or when I am fighting with my sister Priya.

I should talk to Sadhvi once.
Because there is a probability that she was not speaking to me as she was waiting for me to start the conversation.

Yeah.... How could I forget that my wife is a shy one.

Haa... Now I remember. Priya she would not talk to any one other than her best friends. Now she talks with Priya also. I think she should start talking with me also.....

After all I am her one and only husband.

Deep in my heart I felt somewhat revealed that the chance of her having a boyfriend is very low.
Even if she has one she would have broken up after seeing me.
She would have felt her boyfriend pale in comparison to me.
I smiled arrogantly at that thought.
Anyways.... Now that we are married she will be mine forever.

My trance was broken when Aadarsh shook my shoulder.

I looked at him questioningly.

He had a teasing smirk playing on his lips.....
"What bro lost in Bhabhi 's thoughts?
Don't worry now that we have this fest..... You both has this golden opportunity to spent your time together and also no one will be suspicious. I can arrange a meeting also for you guys if you agree...."He said.

I scoffed and said
"What are you?A broker?..... Go do your work. I am more than capable to handle my wife. "

"What broo wife and all aa.....you guys progressed a lot. "Rishi said teasingly.

I glared at him and said "What should I call her?  She is my wife and it's a fact. "
In a matter of tone I said to him.

He raised his hands surrendered "OK bro she is only your wife..... No worries. "

With that all three started laughing.

God are these guys crazy....

There was nothing to be laughed at.

It was not even funny.

I think I should join them all in a mental hospital.

*****

Hello readers....

I am somewhat apprehensive about writing Siddarth 's pov.
I don't know how it is.

If it turns out well please comment and share your views.

And also don't forget to vote the chapters .

-the enormous sea