Part 3 ;)

The next morning I walked to school extra early just so that when I got there nobody could make fun of me.
~
After school I headed down to the dojo and saw a LOT of people there, including Eli.
I'll admit I was a bit intimidated by all the people but I got over it once I saw that Eli was there. "Welcome or welcome back" I heard Miguel saw, "that's for pussy's" I heard sensei Lawrence yell from his office, I couldn't help but laugh a bit, so did some of the others.
When sensei came out of his office the first person he walked up to was Eli, I had a feeling in my gut that someone was about to get made fun of, I was right. He walked up to him and said something along the lines of "look at this kid with the lip" I didn't let him finish and I interrupted him and said "sensei his name is Eli" "either way he's got a weird lip, I think I'm gonna call you lip" I scoffed at him.
The next thing I knew him and demitri had walked out of the dojo.
~
The next day was a Saturday so I had karate all day, I got to the dojo a little late because I was re-dying my hair pink, but when I got there my jaw dropped.
I saw a kid with a Mohawk and a tattoo of a hawk on his back, when he turned around it was non other than Eli himself, I dropped my stuff and walked up to him. Once I did I said "damn Eli" he stopped me before I could finish and he kissed me and said "it's Hawk now".