C83&84

Tomato and Egg Noodles (1)

Chen Xiuqi quickly finished calling. He seemed to look unwell. He reached over and threw the blanket to the side, wearing his clothes and saying to Su Yaya at the same time, “There are some urgent matters and I need to head back. Do you want to come back with me or continue to play here?”

How would she be able to have fun when he was gone? She hurriedly said, “I’m going back with you.”

Chen Xiuqi nodded. “Ok.”

While Chen Xiuqi went to rinse and dress in the bathroom, Su Yaya climbed out of bed and started to pack things up. By the time Chen Xiuqi came out of the bathroom, Su Yaya finished packing. She looked up to see Chen Xiuqi’s rigid looking face. His eyebrows were knitted like he was really worried.

“I’m going to rinse and dress up.” She went to the bathroom and in order to save time, she only did a simple facial, spending less than half the time she usually would. Then, she walked out.

Chen Xiuqi was already in a call. “Assistant Chen, please book a plane ticket to H City for me. There is an urgent matter and I need to be there.”

Assistant Chen agreed and hurried to book a ticket. Chen Xiuqi hung up to see Su Yaya standing by the side.

Chen Xiuqi bent down to pick up his luggage. “Let’s go. Uncle Zhong is waiting for us downstairs.”

The two walked out the room and took the elevator downstairs. When they arrived on the second floor, the door opened. Wang Wenhao and Xiao You walked in.

When she saw Su Yaya, she enthusiastically greeted her and called her “sister Yaya”. Then she turned around to greet Chen Xiuqi, saying “Hi President Chen”. Su Yaya returned a smile while Chen Xiuqi was expressionless the entire time.

Wang Wenhao saw the luggage they were carrying and asked, “Are you guys preparing to head back?”

Su Yaya looked at Chen Xiuqi and he didn’t plan on saying anything, so she had to find an excuse. “Yeah, my manager is telling me to come back.”

Wang Wenhao smiled and glanced at Chen Xiuqi. “President Chen is quite considerate.”

Su Yaya smiled.

While speaking, the elevator arrived on the first floor. The moment the door opened, Chen Xiuqi walked out first. Su Yaya looked over to say goodbye to Wang Wenhao and Xiao You. Then she quickened her pace to catch up to Chen  Xiuqi.

The car parked in front of the door. Chen Xiuqi and Su Yaya followed in succession into the car. The black Bentley drove off quickly.

Chen Xiuqi looked to his side and said to Su Yaya, “I need to head to the airport in a bit. When we arrive in the city, you have to get off and Assistant Chen will be in charge of bringing you home.”

Su Yaya could tell that Chen Xiuqi wasn’t in a good mood. She obediently replied, “Ok.”

Chen Xiuqi reached over to stroke Su Yaya’s hair. “It will be fine. Don’t worry. I’ll be back soon.”

Actually, instead of saying that the words were for Su Yaya, why not say he was trying to comfort himself?

Su Yaya replied, “I know.”

The car quickly arrived in the city. Assistant Chen’s car was parked to the side of the road. Su Yaya got off the car with her luggage and Assistant Chen gave Chen Xiuqi his things. The black Bentley quickly drove off afterwards.

“Miss Su, I’ll bring you back.” Assistant Chen walked over and said.

Su Yaya shifted her gaze back and followed Assistant Chen back in the car.