⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

'THERE ARE SOME FLOWERS YOU ONLY SEE WHEN YOU TAKE DETOURS

'THERE ARE SOME FLOWERS YOU ONLY SEE WHEN YOU TAKE DETOURS.'
—Saeko Tanaka

'—Saeko Tanaka

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday — Time / 7:30 am

"Wh-Who are we meeting?" The anxious girl with short blonde hair that didn't pass more than her chin,and light chocolaty brown eyes.

Her brown eyes averted from the floor to the third year manager, kiyoko's blue eyes landed on the shorter female before stating: "A friend of mine, who's also a manager of the team, hitoka-chan."

The blonde female called hitoka yachi nodded before looking away from the ravenette,

'If there are two managers.. why would they need one more?'

Yachi thought, after that thought her ears caught a voice from a distance calling out, "Good morning!"

Yachi's attention was taken by the source of that voice, her eyes landed on female who was taller than her that looked almost an inch shorter than Kiyoko, her [H/L] [H/C] hair was let loose as a few strands of her hair fell in front of her face making the second year tug then behind her ear.

Her [E/C] eyes landed on the third year next to yachi before on yachi herself, feeling her [E/C] eyes gazing at her that looked soft and serene.

A faint blush took over yachi's cheek before averting her gaze from the [H/C] headed, "Good morning [Y/N]-chan." Kiyoko greeted with a small smile making the girl—who's name was revealed to yachi as [Y/N], returned a smile back before her eyes landed on the short blonde next to Kiyoko.

Yachi gulped before bowing, "My name is yachi hitoka, I'm a first year!" She introduced herself and stayed in that position, she heard a soft giggle before looking up.