Twenty One "Part 1"

PART ONE

Virginity. It was a pretty big deal. Or so, according to the eyes of society it was.

For the twenty-year-old, sex was not something she had been well educated on. The 'talk' or, in layman's terms, the birds and the bees were not a topic of conversation that her foster home wanted the kids to learn. Of course, the idea of innocence was pretty quickly tainted. Being hormonal teenagers stuck in one tiny house together, it wasn't long before they figured out that pleasure could be found in more ways than believed.

Rika Sato-Johnson had her first sexual experience at the age of sixteen. Contrary to popular belief, she was not a virgin. Her moments of sexual desire most definitely were not filled with pure bliss.

Like the rest of her life, losing her virginity was an experience in itself, one that she pushed far away in the depths of her mind.

He had asked her the simple question, 'are you a virgin?', if she was being honest, she found it refreshing for him to ask her. It went to show his experience, something she didn't have much of.

The elegant black gown stared back at her through the floor-length mirror placed in the very corner of her room, she pursued her lips in heavy thinking.

If she'd known his question would throw her into a pit of self-doubt, then she would've preferred him to keep his mouth shut altogether.

However, she couldn't blame him for asking.

After all, how could he have known the turmoil it would bring?

Her first and only sexual acts came in the form of a young boy named Eric Townsey. Sex. It was as straightforward and to the point as that, she had sex with her bully on her sixteenth birthday. One of the many foster kids that had taunted and ridiculed her for years.

The bullying started with her looks, she roamed her eyes over her curves, cringing at the way the material of the gown clung to every ripple and imperfections. He had always told her her body wasn't one that any guy would want to touch willingly.

It was all they would talk about at the time. Sex, sex, sex. She remembered being sick to death of being the only one who hadn't had her first kiss, let alone touched.

Her stupidity of believing he could change his view of her led to the mistake of letting him be her first kiss. And first everything for that matter.

She could see the light makeup dotted around her face, it took a lot of persuading from Vera, but she had reluctantly agreed to put on more than she was comfortable with. It was New Year's Eve, she figured if there was one time she would be able to wear a full face of makeup, it would be now.

Her eyes looked more feline this way, coated in dark makeup and her pouty lips were topped off with a natural gloss. She had never liked to draw more attention to her ambiguous features, the name-calling came rushing back.

The morning after her sixteenth birthday, she had walked into the kitchen to find everyone laughing at a video on Eric's phone. It wasn't hard to guess what they were busy watching. The moment they saw her standing there, they made sure to let her know—they knew what had happened between the two.

'Congrats on losing it, fatass!"

'She really thinks someone would actually wants her, no one wants a loser!'