Chapter 5- Asking Her Out

Lauren's POV

"So have you invited her yet?"

I was walking down the quad with Dinah when she raised the question.

"Oh, no I forgot, after you guys made an epic Friday morning stunt, how am I suppose to ask her anyway?" I said. We reached the bench where we were heading and I sat, still feeling the pain on my back.

"That's not an excuse, why didn't you ask her?" She said like it was the most important thing in the world.

"Dinah, I don't know how to, ok?" "What?" She sat right next to me. "That's the funniest thing you said today, Lauren." she said in between laughters. "how do you ask girls to go out with you?"

"I text them, like, hey let's go out tonight or like there's a party in my friend's house, you should come. But most of the time honestly, they're the ones who ask me out." "So you're saying that you never really asked a girl out like...personally?" she asked.

"Yass." Her face lit up and gave me a mischevous look. "What?" I was so confused.

"So Lern Jergi, this is gonna be the first time you're doing it? Haha! This is so exciting, okay, you're a lucky girl cause I know exactly what to teach you." Dinah spoke like it was a really a serious matter. "Hey listen! Jauregui, this is very important." she said when I looked at her with no interest.

"Ok, I'm listening."

"First, you have to be very careful on your choice of words, try not to annoy her or give the wrong idea." she explained.

"Apparently she's always mad at me."

"Not anymore, you said she was sweet last night and according to what we've witnessed earlier she's starting to let you in." That last statement made me smile, really? She's starting to...like me or something? "So anyway, bring something or anything that would set a good vibe, remember when you have something to ask from your parents, you tend to make a good impression or clean your room or even the house? That's what you're trying to do here." Woah, Dinah's really serious about this. I didn't know she can be comprehensive sometimes.

"But..." "What's going on here?" My complaint was cut out by Mani and Ally walking in.

"You guys look so serious in here." Ally said.

"I'm just teaching her how to ask Camila out." Dinah answered.

"Oh so what did you learn from teacher Dinah so far?" Ally asked.

"Well, she said I have to impress Camila first and choose the right words to say." The girls looked at each other while Dinah looked so proud.

"Hmm...that's great, so how do you plan to impress her?" Mani asked.

"I don't know, cook for her?" I honestly don't have any idea.

"You already did that, try something new!" Dinah exclaimed.

"What new? I don't even know what she likes except her bow collection and weird animals stuff and bananas." I said.

"You also know she loves music right?" Mani said and I nodded on her.

"Yeah she really sings good."

"Then serenade her." she suggested. I opened my mouth and closed it again, I was thinking it was a good idea.

"Not bad, Mani." Ally said, sharing a smile with Mani.

"Ok, play a song for her then, do you play an instrument?" Dinah asked.