Best friend - Callum Ilott

This one is requested by uniquejulia! I hope you like it! She also published the first few chapter of her Callum book. If you want to read more about this man, go check it out!

Also, the requests are open again, so if you want me to write something, let me know!

With your hair in a messy bun and you only being half awake, you make your way to the hotel lobby. You were currently in Bahrain with your best friend, Callum Ilott, who was racing all over the world. When you walked into the lobby, Callum already waiting for you. His friend, Marcus Armstrong, is standing next to him.

'Good morning to you too.'

'Oh my gosh, I'm so tired,; you mumbled.

'You know why you're so tired?'

'Yeah, because I just-.'

'Because you've been running through my mind all day.'

With a serious look on your face, you look at Callum. 'I-.'

'Oh, for god's sake!' Marcus mumbled.

Callum looks at you with the biggest smile on his face.

'Please don't tell me it's going to be another day like this,' Marcus states.

'Well, who knows. We're always full of surprises,' you smile at him.

Marcus rolls his eyes, already being annoyed with you and Callum.

The three of you make your way to the track. You travel along with your friends as much as you can. While the boys prepare themselves for the race, you help with the team wherever you can. Once you helped to prep meals and another time you even cleaned the motorhome. And you enjoyed it all. You're thankful for being here, so you help out wherever you can.

'Hey, Y/N, do you have a bag I can borrow?' Callum asks as he walks into the motorhome.

'The only bags I have are the ones under my eyes, and they're specifically designed to carry the burden of my existence.'

'Literally, all you had to do was say no, but thanks. I'll look somewhere else.' Callum turned around and walked away.

'Wait! I have a bag you stupid. I just wanted to make that comment for a while now,' you smiled and handed Callum the bag.

'How long have you been thinking about it?' He laughed.

'Doesn't matter. It was a good one.'

'Thanks.'

Callum grabbed the bag and walked away again.

You set the things up for lunch and waited for the boys to come. You would have lunch with a group of people: Callum, Marcus, Mick Schumacher and Robert Schwartzman. It was always fun being with them.

'Food!' Robert yelled from a distance and hurried over to the table.

'Did you made this?' Mick asked as he greeted you with a hug.

'No, I helped a bit, but nothing much. How is it going so far?'

'Good. Callum is still behind me, which is always very positive,' Mick said.

'But not for long. I'm just a tenth of a second behind you. Just wait. I'll get to you,' Callum said.

'And you, Marcus?' you asked.

'It's good. I really enjoy being back on the track.'

For a moment, it was silent as you all are.

'Okay I've got a question,' you started.

'Ask away,' Robert said.

'What do you see when you look at me?'

'Well, that's random,' Marcus mumbled.

'Well, it's usually a mix between I want to fuck you or want to punch you,' Callum said.

You looked at him in shock. 'You what?'

'Oh come on! Don't act like you didn't know it,' Robert said.

'I...' You don't know what to say. You looked at Callum, who looked at you with a smile.

'Just kiss already so we can get this over with!' Marcus laughed. 

You felt your cheeks getting hot.

'We'll leave you alone,' Mick said as he stood up from the table. Robert followed him. We all looked at Marcus.

'Come on! It was just about to get good!' But he stood up and walked away.

'You really think about me that way?' you asked Callum. In some way it's a compliment that he wanted to fuck you, but why would he want to punch you?

'I do.'

'But why punch me? I mean, I get the sex, because I'm hot, but why punch me?'

'Because you're beautiful and sometimes it annoys me that you're not my girlfriend. And I manly wanted to punch myself for feeling this,' Callum confessed.

'Well, you could try not to punch me and kiss me instead?'

Callum smiled. He leaned over the table and kissed you.

'Yeah, I like this a lot more than punching you,' he said as he pulled away.

'Shut up,' you mumbled and pressed your lips against his.