chap:9

IN ITALI HOSPITAL..

Sid's POV

I entered the doctor's cabin.. where doctor was sitting nd was waiting for me! as i went inside he signed me to sit on chair opposite of him!

I sat where he opened a file.. may be report's of Pari .. For which he wanted to talk to me..

Doctor: Mr Shukla.. These are reports of patient.. as i said you she is out of danger but I will tell you more after she will get her conscious back! But we found something when we were operating her!

Sid: what!? what did you find?

here I was worried nd he was telling me after taking pregnant pauses! what the hell!

Doctor: We have found many beating marks like someone was physically abusing her!

WHAT THE HELL!! WHO THE HELL WAS DOING THIS TO HER! FUCK IF I WILL FIND HIM I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! She is so pure ! She saved my life without any reason not knowing who i am ! Like A Fairy! Nd hell here she was going through this!

Doctor: So i wanna ask you? Do you know!? Who was doing this to her!?

what the hell! how will i know! why is he asking me..! So I asked!

Sid: How will I know!? Even I am shocked who was doing this to her!!

I dont know.. why he was asking to me! i mean... When he said something breaking my thoughts!

Doctor: Why dont you know! You are Her friend right!? How is it possible you are her friend nd u dont know anything!

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I AM FUCKED.. I AM GETTING FUCKED HERE BY MY ON LIE!

Sid: Yeah I am her friend.. But I dont know about her family matters!

Why the hell he was behaving Like a CBI.. shit! Was he thinking i am the one who was doing all this!? MAD HE WAS!!

Doctor: Okay Mr: Shukla thats all for now.. but i will suggest you to report a FIR as this is a police case!

Shit! how can i report FIR.. i dont even know her!

Sid: Okay I will see that! So That's all now??

Doctor: Thats all for now Mr Shukla.. But after watching her marks we have done some tests.. whose results are yet to come.. may be after 3 to 4 days so i will tell you about everyting in detail.. for now just wait for her to come in her senses.. so we can see about her memory nd other things!

Nodding i came outside!.. Nd thought to call Maa First!

ON CALL☆

MAA: Hello Beta, Kese ho, kahan the, Call bhi nh utha rhe the! Lunch kiya tune?

Maa itne saare sawaal ek saath.. But she is my sweetheart..

Sid: Hello Maa.. mai thik hun! wo mai meeting mai tha na ese lye call nh uthaya.. ap tension kyun krte ho! Or han Lunch abhi krun ga !

Maa: Beta 4 baj rhe hai! Abhi tak khaana nh khaaya.. ese liye jaane ke liye mana kr rhi thi... dhyaan to rkhta nh apna!

what should I tell mom.. how could I eat lunch after watching Pari in this condition even more after listening doctor.. i am still shocked!

Sid: Bas abhi khaun ga busy tha... Chalo mai baad mai baat krta hun..

Maa: Thik hai beta.. Richa ( Sidharth's Sister) tumse baat kre gi baad mai.. Video call ke lye Bol rhi thi..

Sid: Okay mom.. Bye

Mom: By..

I know my Sister's obsession with her room which is in farmhouse filled with soft toys nd all her essentials....

I was again thinking to go to Fairy's room when my PA came!

PA: Sir apke lunch mangwaya hai.. plz have it!

he is my PA but behaving like my elder Brother Jay! Okay i want this care for now!

Sid: Thankyou Rahul! I appreciate it.. I was in need of this.. Thanku

PA: No Problem Sir..

we both went towards Canteen nd ate lunch!

ITS A LONG JOURNEY MAN! THESE THREE WEEKS ARE GONNA BE DAMN LONG! but somewhere i am feeling good! dont know why but ya!

******************************************

PLZ VOTE