십이. serenading for clout

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER TWELVE ❜ ━━━ ₍ 🐳 ₎
serenading for clout . . !

 !

real life !

As Cindy proceeded to master the strumming pattern of Wilbur's song, Tommy had started streaming their voice call as he watched her stream. He watched as the chat quickly filled in with shocked comments.

user81 | POG

user56 | YOU GUYS ARE ON CALL?!

user34 | omg ya'll she's playing i'm in love with an e-girl

"Hello chat, I'm on a video call right now with a woman. She's serenading me." Tommy said jokingly, earning a shot of glare from Cindy from his screen. "I told you guys, women just love me."

"You were the one who suggested this." Cindy rolled her eyes at his say. As she learned the lyrics from the copy she found on google, she thought of a devious plan.

"Hey, Tommy. You'll be the one to sing the lyrics of the song." A devious look had glinted in Cindy's artic eyes.

Tommy's mouth in agape from shock. He shook his head in disagreement and watched as the chat went wild upon her request. "OH, HELL NO! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SERENADE ME."

Cindy watched as Tommy stammered in their call. She couldn't help but laugh at how fun it was to mess with him, especially on stream. "Oh, come on! I'm already the one playing the guitar. A guitarist such as me needs a singer, Tommy. Think of the subs and primes we can get from this mini concert."

"Geez, Cindy. Is that all you ever chase after up and about? Clout?" Tommy laughed at her statement. "Chat, should we do it? For subs and primes?"