Girlfriend (13)

LIVI'S POV

I awaken in his arms with nothing but the bed sheets between us. I take a moment to remember last night. The way he made me feel couldn't be put into words.

Noticing my eyes flutter open, Corpse pushes a strand of my brown hair behind my ear. "Good morning, beautiful." his deep morning voice greets me.

"Damn." I say, my cheeks flushed as I giggle. "I didn't know your voice got deeper."

He chuckles in response. "You better get used to my morning voice, baby. Because it seems like we'll be seeing a lot of each other."

I pick my head up to look at the clock sitting on his bedside table. 10:32. I look back at him. "Oh yeah, we're playing Among Us today." I remind him. "At 12, so I'd better get back to my place."

Corpse pouts sarcastically. "Leaving me already?"

I kiss his pouty lips one last time before I get up. "I'm sure I'll be back soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CORPSE'S POV

The Among Us game finally starts. I'm playing with Livi, Toast, Bretman, Rae, Dave, Karl, Jack, Felix, and some new girl named Georgie.

Their random conversations  in the lobby about weird shit were boring me, but I made the most of that time by talking to my chat. Many of my viewers were talking about Livi, and I cracked a smile. She hadn't talked to me since the game started. I must have left her speechless from last night. Chuckling, I move on with the game.

Playing on Polus, the screen reveals that I am a crewmate. I swear to god this happens every time I go live. I start by going to do card swipe. My least favorite task. "Who the fuck invented card swipe?" I think aloud, frustrated by the task.

"Hey Corpseyyy" Bretman greets me as I finally finish the task.

"Hello Bretman, how are you?" I reply, staying in the room to continue the conversation.

"Better now that you're here, daddy." he flirts. "How 'bout you?"

I struggle. I want to tell him to stop. I want him to know that I have something special with a certain girl. But how could I word it? Girlfriend would be too much. i don't want to move faster than she wants me to. But I'm loyal to her, and Bretman needs to cut it out.

I laugh nervously. "Yeah, about that.." I start, twiddling my thumbs under my desk. "I'm kinda seeing someone right now."

He gasps dramatically. "Damn, Corpse! Really?" Bretman's character runs in little circles around me. "She's so lucky."

"I think I'm the lucky one." I reply with a smile. Only Liv would know I was talking about her, and that was the best part.

He awes, his character stopping in front of me. "Now, will you tell me who the lucky lady is?" he almost begs.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah sure. Why don't I show you my face while I'm at it."

"WAIT REALLY?" he gasps in excitement at my sarcastic comment.

"Nah." I reply, and his cheering fades.

"I have one last question." Bretman says, preparing to ask. "Is she a bad bitch?"

I giggle. "Yeah, she is." I begin to walk away, singing lyrics to 'e-girls are ruining my life'. "Real bad bitch pussy bald like saitama..."

My chat starts to go wild over my slight confession, all wondering who it is. As I look back up at my screen, someone reports a body.

LIVI'S POV

I quickly report the body I find in O2, right by the tree. Sadly, I didn't see who had killed Toast.

"Toast's body was by the tree in O2." I inform the rest of the group, still not sus of anybody.

Our newest member, Georgie, chimes in. "Who the fuck names their kid Toast?" Every single person in the lobby bursts out in laughter, and I can faintly hear Corpse slamming his hand on his desk. 

Bretman attempts to answer her question. "Obviously his dad is the toast and his mom is the toaster. So when you insert the dad into-"

"Bretman, Bretman." Corpse interrupts. His deep voice still sends shivers down my spine. "I don't think we need the toast sex talk."

Everyone continues laughing as we realize that the voting timer was almost up. We skip, moving on.

I run off, meeting up with Bretman in Comms. "Hey bitchh." he greets me.

"Hey B, what's up?" I respond, rebooting the data as our conversation progresses.

"Not much. But I have some tea to spill" He says intriguingly.

I gasp sarcastically. "Spill it, sis."

"So like.. I was flirting with Corpse," He begins as slight jealousy runs through my veins, "and suddenly, he tells me he's like, with someone."

I smirk. "Corpse is in a relationship?"

"Yeah! It's crazy, right?" He continues, still very clueless about who Corpse is 'talking to' right now.

 "Corpse doesn't seem like a relationship kinda guy." I explain. "But I'm sure whoever he's with is very special to him."

"Who's special to me?" a deep voice asks as the black character enters comms.

I laugh "Bretman told me you have a girlfriend."

Corpse's sarcastic voice responds, "Bretman.. That was a sister secret." I can't help but giggle at that remark. As many sorry's come from Bretman, Corpse continues. "And I never said she was my girlfriend, I just said we were talking."

"Talking, girlfriend, same shit." Bretman explains, causing laughing from all three of us i the room.

I turn towards Corpse's character. "Bretman's right, though. And saying you're talking just means you're scared to say the words 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend'."

I sit there, hoping Corpse catches my drift, and he does. "Okay fine, she's my girlfriend." I can almost hear the smile in his voice. 

"In that case, congrats!" I respond to his statement. "Invite her to play with us sometime!" I' laughing internally at the fact that nobody is even catching on.

Now, Georgie walks in and joins us."Maybe if I can convince her-" Corpse's sentence stops when Georgie kills him. Bretman kills me at the same time, and they run out of there.

"Damn. I thought Bretman was cool." I sigh.

Corpse responds slightly flirty voice. "It's okay, Birdie. At least we were both crewmates. I trust you completely."

"Yeah. Break my trust and I'll stomp your kneecaps backwards." I joke as the game carries on.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

YESSS WE NEEDED SOME MORE BRETMAN! I love how they moved to a new level of their relationship during live streams, and nobody even knew. IDEAS FOR THE STORY ARE WELCOME! <3