♡ 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♡

𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
4.1

(at this point what's the point of having the other boys here yall are all rooting for akaashi anyway-)

"(L/N)-san," A soft voice, one which had always reminded her of flowers in spring, greeted from behind her. 

FUCKITALLISWEARTOFUCKINGGODMYBALLSAREABOUTTOIMPLODEWHATTHEFUCK-

She turned around, hands placed on her hips as she raised a brow, "Since when did we use formalities, Akaashi-kun?"

His face was just as she remembered, beautifully gorgeous. But, last time he had heavy bags under his eyes. This time he did not. Blue ocean eyes met hers, a little sad, but overall anxious. Almost as if waiting for something to happen. Yet, when she said that, it was almost as if all nervousness was washed away, the softest smile forming on his lips.

"Sorry, (Y/N)," He apologized.

She smiled, "It's good to see you, Keiji,"

And like they were connected, they both hugged each other at the same time, (Y/N) taking in his scent she had missed dearly. She felt his nose dig into her neck, spiking her already rapid beating heartbeat.

Then (Y/N) was pulled away by the collar of her t-shirt, an annoyed-looking Keishin giving the pretty setter a death glare, "So you're Akaashi Keiji?" He frowned, eyeing him up and down.

He bowed, "Yes, sir," Because we love him and his respectful ass (even though he was really scared at the moment and could maybe shit himself). Akaashi also eyed the many boys behind coach Ukai who looked both very confused and very mad at him.

"And you've met (M/N)?" Ukai also grilled, not flinching when (Y/N) lightly smacked his face.

"Uh... Yes, sir. I have," He nodded, once again being as polite as he could. Of course he remembered meeting the famous woman. How could he not?

Like a switch, a grin grew on Ukai's lips as he lightly smacked Akaashi's back, "Well, then, congratulations for making it out alive! I would threaten to break your knee caps but I think having to talk to that woman is the worst punishment so I'm afraid I can't do anything more horrible," He shrugged, nodding at Bokuto as he passed to greet coach Nekoma.

Akaashi's shoulders sagged as he let out a huge breath of relief, "Your dad?"

She smiled, "Yep!" And unfazed, she continued with their previous conversation, almost as if her dad hadn't interrupted at all, "So how the fuck did you know I was coming? And why didn't you tell me?" She pressed, a teasing frown on her features.