3 - Party & more drama

Elenas POV

My morning starts by my lovely alarm going crazy. I turn it off and turn around to look at the ceiling. I strecth my body with a whine of sorts. I flop down on the bed and look at my old life phone that I only use when alone/when listening to music. It's weird.

I get up and go to bathroom. I wash my face, brush my teeth and hair and put it to waterfall braid. ⬇️⬇️

I go to look for clothes and decide to go with black jeans, red top and I put my black leather jacket on

I go to look for clothes and decide to go with black jeans, red top and I put my black leather jacket on. I look at myself quickly in front of the mirror on nod. I look for some money and find a secrect stash of money OG Elena has saved. I take some. Sorry. I pounce downstairs and start to make breakfast. Very tired looking Jeremy walks to the kitchen. "Morning Remy." I say to him and give him plate with two toasts on top and a cup of coffee. I get a quick: "Thanks and morning." I eat too and then look at the clock. I clean up and bounce to door. I put my shoes on, filthy animals who walks with shoes on inside home. Not in Finland, Nuh-uh.

I put my earpuds on and listen to Wrong Side Of Heaven By Five Finger Death Punch. I sing quietly and softly along the music while I walk towards school. I take couple dance steps along the way. It doesn't take long for me to be at school. I have always been quick to move. Still singing along I make my way to my locker where couple of people looks at me funny. I don't even look at them, just keep jamming before the bell rings. I sigh, my party has to wait.

I sit in history class, listening to Mr. Tanner talk again. I doodle on my notebook. "The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle? Ms. Bennett?" Tanner asks. "Um...a lot? I'm not sure. Like a whole lot." Bonnie answers with a act of innocence. I bite my lip to stop my laugh. I always loved this scene, Tanner was too much of ass. Tanner does not look impressed and says: "Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett. Mr. Donovan? Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?" "It's okay, Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it." Matt answers and people in the class laughs. "Hmm. Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significantly historical events?" He turns his attention to me. I smile at him sweetly. "Please, keep it as Ms. Gilbert. And There were 346 casualties unless you're counting local civilians." Heck no, enter creepy Tanner. "That's right El- Ms. Gilbert. Except, of course, there were no civilian casualties in this battle." He retorts. Before I can answer, Stefan cuts in: "Actually, there were 27, sir. Confederate soldiers, they fired on the church, believing it to be housing weapons. They were wrong. It was a night of great loss." He says with a hidden smile. "The founder's archives are, uh, stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts, Mr. Tanner." He continues. Tanner looks down at his desk ashamed. The whole class laughs at his embarrasment. I look at Stefan, smile brightly and reach out my hand as a fist. He cracks up and bumps my fist with his own. Rest of the lessons were over quickly and it I was already on my way to buy new clothes.