#10

You woke up to your phone ringing

You woke up to your phone ringing. "Ughh, what now." You said in your morning voice. You secretly loved your morning voice. "Hello?" You said into the phone. "y/n, did you forget something." It was Spencer's voice. You took a moment, "Oh shit, work." you said into the phone throwing your covers and getting out of bed. He laughed at you. "Can you pick me up, Sierra's using my car." You asked him. "Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes." You laughed at what he said., "I'm not gonna be ready in ten minutes." He sighed, "I can wait till your ready." You thought that meant call him ten minutes before your ready. 

You throw on a robe, something you didn't do often. You turned on music, to prepare yourself  for the day. You brushed your teeth. It was a paper work day, you had a lot to catch up on. You decide to leave your hair how it is just brush through it and put some dry shampoo in for volume. Your makeup from the other day was still intact. You really need to start taking it off before bed. You just adjust your mascara and put on a little eyeliner. Your eyebrows were horrendous. You fixed them. You decide to put on lip scrub that made your lips look good. You walked towards the closet and you put on a nice pair of panties and a bra that fit the outfit you had in mind. Knock Knock. You grab your robe and ran to the door. You look through the peephole.

"Hey, go sit on my bed I just have to change." You say to him. He sat down. Not saying anything, which was weird for him. You run back to your closet. You grab a black satin scalloped cami. You grabbed grey high waisted trouser pants. (If you look them up a picture should show up if you don't know what I'm talking about.) You grabbed your holster and gun and grabbed your bag. You just got a new bag for work. (I'm gonna leave this one up to your imagination.) You almost forgot, you grabbed a pair of black stilettos. You walk out and grab your chapstick and throw it in your pocket. You forgot to put it on. You walk out, "Wow, you look-" You interrupted him "Amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, hot, I know." He gave you a look of really. "We still have 20 minutes before we have to be at work, do you want to get coffee?" Awww he knew. Wait 20 minutes I could've fucking slept in. "20 minutes, yes you owe me coffee." You are usually a little bitchy in the morning. You get in the car.

He drives to Starbucks, he pulled up to order. "Hi, could I get a venti (Your order) and a black coffee with a lot of sugar. -- Ok, thank you." He looked at you, "What?" he said. You were giving him a pouty face that screamed aww. "You knew my order." He smiled and just kept driving. He handed you yours. "Thanks babe." You said. He smiled at the fact that you called him babe. You felt the butterflies. When you got into the office everyone was already there. You both sat at your desks Hotch was out of his office with his arms on the railing watching everyone. You sat down, you felt uncomfortable with him watching. You reached in your bag and grabbed your chapstick, you put it on, then looked up at Reid he was watching you, you gave him a death stare. "Can I have some?" he asked. "If you can catch it." You tossed it to him, he actually caught it. You gave him a surprised look, he used it than tossed it back.

You heard laughing from the distance. It was Morgan and Pen, "What's your boyfriends name again y/n?" Morgan said. "I'm pretty sure it's Spencer." responded Pen. "His name is Alex. Are you upset that Spencer likes me more than you?" You said to both of them. "Pretty boy? Ha, no you can have him." Morgan said to you. he looked at you, you rolled your eyes, than got back to work. "Y/L/N, Reid my office now." Said Hotch. You forgot he was there. You walked up the catwalk to his office and sat down.