14-The Girls

After the boys left all the girls looked at me, I didn't know what to say i been her for like thirty minutes and I already have someone who hates and found all my soulmates. 

"Um okay so you want to know why I'm worried right," i paused and the girls nodded, "okay well the age thing kind of bothers me because I'm going to be stuck looking like this for the rest of my life."

"Ohh don't worry about that none of them age either so that wont really be a problem also we can change your age a little to make you older when you guys are in public," Shuri said.

"Okay," i answered.

"Okay we know a lot about you and we know you got our files...," Nat started but got interrupted by people yelling down stairs. I turned on my super hearing and heard a fight going on downstairs because of me the guys against Bruce. I could hear the fight getting more heated and knew that at any moment someone was going through a fist.

"We got to go NOW!" I said the them. "Show me the way back to the living room," they hurried hearing the urgency in my voice. They all got up and ran towards the door and all the way through the living room me right behind then. The yelling got louder when we got closer somewhere standing while yelling a Bruce and the others were trying to stay calm.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled get annoyed of all their yelling. That got everyone's attention and the all looked at me, "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I said mostly looking at Tony, who was standing glaring at Bruce.

To be continued...

Sorry this chapter is short.