Do You Know How To Dance?

"Hey Gerard?" I asked as we sat on the couch in the basement, playing Lego Star Wars.

"What?"

"So like, when we go to the dance, do you think Y/n will wanna dance with me?"

"I dunno, she likes you, so, probably, why?"

"Cause, I dunno how to dance."

"Okay, why're you telling me this?"

"Do you know how to dance?"

"Kinda, why? You want me to teach you?"

"Yeah..." He chuckled.

"Alright, I'll have Ray and Frank come over." I furrowed my brows.

"Why?"

"Cause they're probably better at it than I am." He got up and threw his remote control onto the couch as the screen counted up our Lego studs. I turned off the game while he tapped around on his phone.

"Do they actually know how to dance?"

"I think Ray does. Frank might. I dunno, we'll just have to wait and see."

Time skip to when Ray and Frank arrive

"Okay, guys," Gerard began, standing in front of us while we sat on the couch, "We need to teach Mikey how to dance so he can impress our lady friend. Now, can any of you dance?"

"My mom forced me to take lessons in elementary school. They're probably the only thing I remember from those days." Ray explained.

"Wait, is this about Y/n?" Frank asked, Gerard nodded.

"She is our lady friend."

"I can teach you some sick moves to impress her."

"What kinda dancing do you need?" Ray asked me.

"Slow dancing, but other stuff would be nice too."

"Yeah," Ray got up, "I can do that. But you'll need a dance partner."

"I'm not doing it." Gerard said.

"Can't be me, I'll be teaching you." Our gazes went to Frank.

"What?" Frank asked, I stood up.

"Congrats, you're my dance partner." I spoke in the most monotone voice I could.

"Seriously? Why can't Gerard do it?"

"I'll be working the music. Plus, it'd weird to slow dance with my brother."

"Fine..."

"Okay, pretend Frank is Y/n." Ray commanded as I stood face to face with Frank.

"Oh, look at me, I'm a girl, I do girl things!" Frank spoke in a higher pitched tone. We all chuckled.

"Alright, Mikey, hold your hands on Y/n's waist."

"Her waist!? Are you sure!?" I asked, now unsure about this.

"Just hold my waist." Frank said.

"I dunno..." I spoke nervously, "Can't I just, hold her shoulders?"

"No! You'll make it awkward. Now, hold her waist!"

"Just hold her waist, Mikey." Gerard spoke, standing beside his CD player.

"Fine..." I sighed, but did as told to the best of my ability with a broken arm.

"There ya go! Perfect!" Ray cheered, "Frank, arms around Mikey's neck."