3. pasta

unedited

"[Y/N]-CHAN! SHOULD WE ORDER SUSHI OR STEAK? I'M FEELING A BIT SAUCY SO MAYBE PASTA INSTEAD?"

Asked Gojo, hands grasping his face as he watched his precious student receive a beating from his so called "training" with Death.

Death looked in the direction of a squatting and shinning Gojo, he was smiling at the two of them while she quickly ducked from a punch from Itadori. She could feel the late cursed energy over her head from his Divergent Fist and she quickly moved lower to the ground and kicked his legs out from under him. He fell to the ground with an "oof!" and Death slowly got up and dusted off her knees.

"Hmm, I haven't had pasta before. What's it like?"

Suddenly like he hadn't just been hurt, Itadori pops up next to her with sparkles next to his head while he holds his hands to his chest. "You've never had pasta before? What have you been doing?! The noodles are similar to udon but not as thick and it's slathered in a creamy sauce! It's delicious!" He throws out a thumbs up and winks at the curse.

Death blinks at him, and then looks to Gojo.

"He's right! My precious student is so smart!" A loving scene is then played out before her of Itadori getting his head pat by Gojo, she can almost see flowers behind them.

Death frowns at them, "can I still get meat there?" She asks the two of them.

Gojo then switches his attention to her and smiles big, "ahh, so the lady likes meat then? Good to know!" He chuckles, "they do have steak at the place I'm thinking of, so why don't we go?"

Death nods at the two of them and retrieves her suit jacket while the two follow behind her like puppy dogs.

Walking around the empty grounds of the school, Death looks to Gojo who walks casually with his hands behind his head while listening to Itadori talk about the latest movie he watched.

"It was super interesting! The whole movie was satire about American cults and how they warp people's minds. I really liked the part where the main couple helped kill off the cult members too, it was funny! They used like a poison Kool-Aid, makes me not really want to drink fruit drinks anymore though..."

"Mhm!"

"And then there's the dumb cop who they become friends with and he tries to get them to do a screen play but they never actually do!"

"Mhm!"

"And then the main couple ACTUALLY end up jo-"

Death interjects — "Itadori-kun, what's the name of this movie? It sounds interesting."

Itadori looks up at the woman before him who has a peach colored sunset highlighting her red hair. The light hits her eyes and makes them shine like a crackling fire and he can't help but think that she's radiant.

"It's uh...it's...called Seven Stages to Achieve Eternal Bliss..it's an indie film..."

"I'd like to give you eternal bliss!" Cries out a voice from Itadori's cheek.

Death blinks at the mouth with its pronounced canines showing a cheeky smile.

"Ah, Sukuna, great to see you again." She tilts her head in a slight bow but keeps moving forward and turns away from them.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" He cries out before Itadori slaps his cheek and shrugs in a shy smile at the woman in front of him. She can't see it, but she knows he's embarrassed.

They make their way to the Chiyoda district of Tokyo after several trains and land in front of a restaurant named, Elio Locanda Italiana.

"They have the best tomato pasta! Let's hurry! I'm so excited!" Gojo practically vibrated next to Death and Itadori. She chuckles at him and he comes to a stand still as she smiles and looks up at the tall sorcerer.

"I'm excited, this is the most fun I've had in hundreds of years!"

_____

After eating their fill, Gojo takes them to get mochi and they sit in a park.

"Itadori-kun! You have a mission tomorrow, but you have to remember to hide yourself well! You too, [y/n]!" Exclaims Gojo while pointing at the both of them.

"You don't have to worry about me, I could follow you around and hide my presence if you'd like, Gojo-san."

Looking at her with literal stars in his eyes, Gojo smiled. "[y/n] wants to spend time with me? I'm the luckiest man in the world! Oh! Maybe I'll take you on an exorcising date! We can get rid of some cruses and then eat ice cream in the afterglow! Oh man, I'm so excited!"

Death looks at him blankly, "you know afterglow usually refers to post-fornication, right?"

Gojo looks to the side away from her, "hmm, does it?"

"Yes, it does."

Idatori looks uncomfortable. They can't tell, but a certain cursed spirit in his head is going wild at the implications. "How dare he! Death would never get with a sorcerer, and especially not him! What's so great about that dumbass anyway?! Once I get this body, I'll show [y/n] what a REAL mans like!" Itadori was now extremely uncomfortable with the thoughts Sukuna was projecting in his head. He had to try to refocus on the conversation once Sukuna brought in the image of a certain woman bent over a couch with nothing but a hat on.

"ANYWAY! Itadori-kun! My cute student! You'll be working with my BEST! Friend! He's so great and I know he'll treat you good while [y/n]-chan and I are away!"

Itadori turns his attention back at his potentially perverted teacher, blushing from his thoughts.

"Who is it?"

Gojo smiles widely at him,

"Kento Nanami!"

AN:

I'm so so so sorry about the delayed update! I've been craazy busy with uni starting up again and I'm working too. So I have 18 credits plus work and it's just been a lot! I left a couple of hidden tiktok/meme references in this so enjoy them hehe. Also wanted to bump up the flirting in this too since it is a slash fic!