35 | It's Official

3 months later

I slowly opened my eyes until they widened when I felt an arm on my stomach. I turned around to meet Jungkook's pretty face.
'How can someone look so ethereal even when they're sleeping?' I whispered, caressing his cheeks.

'Because I'm JK.' He wearily replied.
I flinched and pushed myself backwards. 'You scared the fuck out of me!! I thought you were asleep!' I yelled.
Jungkook responded with a laugh before moving towards me.
'Kiss me.' He muttered and a smirk grew on his face.

Without any hesitation, I kissed Jungkook. My arms reaching over his shoulder and his body up against mine.
After that, his soft lips made their way to my neck.
'Yah Jungkook don't do it.' I mumbled.
'If this lets everyone know that your mine, I'll do it.' He said before leaving passionately biting into my skin, making me yelp. He left a few small marks on my neck.

'I love you Hee-Ra..' he whispered into my ear sensually.
'I love you too..' I whispered back before reaching in for another kiss.
But before I could do that, my alarm went off.
I sat up and grabbed my phone from the bedside table.
I glanced at the screen and immediately scrambled off the bed.

'What's wrong?' Jungkook rubbed his eyes whilst sitting up.
'We have a meeting in 20 minutes!!' I shouted, throwing clothes out of my wardrobe and onto the floor.
'Shit, I completely forgot.' He groaned whilst leaping off the bed.
'Get ready quick.' I ushered him to leave.

He nodded and left the room leaving me alone.
'Now where did I put the turtle neck?' I muttered to myself.

15 minutes later

I shut the door behind me and made my way down the stairs.
'Hee-Ra!' Jimin shouted, I glanced back and waited for him.
'How's your arm?' I asked. I realised that he wasn't wearing his cast which was a good sign.
'Same as usual, should be fully recovered really soon.' He smiled, flexing his arm.
'I miss going on missions with you Mochi.' I pouted.
'Same here Princess, but thanks for taking my place though.' Jimin grinned causing me to smile widely as well.

Since that day my biological father came to our house, the atmosphere within Bangtan had become slightly more tensed.
My father never decided to pay visits, instead he sent one or two men every now and then who'd either ask for me to go back or forcefully try to.

But every time they did, we'd easily beat the crap out of them. However, both Hoseok and Jimin were quite badly injured the first day we met my father and his mafia which led them to have long term injuries. Hoseok had a broken leg and wrist whilst Jimin had fractured his arm. Seokjin reassured us that they'd heal fully after a couple of months so we shouldn't have to worry.

'How's Hoseok?' I asked Jimin. Namjoon suggested that Hoseok rest easy these days since he was in a worse condition. This made our temporary hacker my cousin, Seojoon.

'He's sleeping right now.' Jimin said
'I hope he's feeling better, I should check on him after the meeting.'

Suddenly, someone wrapped their arms around me.
'You better not be flirting with my woman, Jimin!' Jungkook yelled.
'Of course he's not Jungkook. ' I sighed.
'Alright I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, but don't be late to the meeting ok?' Jimin reminded us as he hopped down the stairs.

I looked at Jungkook as he closely observed me.
'What's wrong Kookie?' I asked clutching his hand.
'You look really beautiful.' He said whilst kissing my forehead.
I buried my face in his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
'Thank you.' I replied.

Jungkook and I had been dating for 3 months now after that hectic day. It's hard to be in a relationship when you part of a mafia association but somehow we've managed to stay together.
We told Bangtan about us not long after we dated.
As usual, they were all really supportive of us.

Flashback to 3 months ago

'We should let the others know about our relationship.' I suggested whilst slurping my milkshake.
'We'll tell them later.' Jungkook smiled. We were watching a movie in the theatre room as Namjoon addressed to all of us that it'd be safer if I avoided going outside.

After the movie ended, Jungkook held my hand and we called all the members to come to the meeting room.

'What's up you two?' Jimin smirked.
Jungkook and I exchanged glances.
'Is there something you have to tell us?' Yoongi asked, his arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

'Actually, the two of us are officially dating.' I smiled. The whole room was silent.
'For real?' Hoseok said.
'Yeah for real.' Jungkook said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

'Congrats both of you.' Taehyung smiled.
'Thanks Tae.' I grinned.
'I have something to do, I'll see you later.'' Seokjin said before running up the stairs.

'I'm sure you both know this already, but being in a relationship within a mafia comes with many consequences..' Namjoon sighed.
'We know Joon, don't worry about anything.' I responded.
'That's a relief.' Namjoon smiled before hugging me.
'I don't want anything to happen to you.' He whispered.

End of flashback

'Let's head down.'
Jungkook nodded and we walked to the meeting room.
Everyone was already sat down. I sat between Taehyung and Jungkook before paying full focus on Namjoon.

'As you know already Hee-Ra's father, Yong-Chul is after Hee-Ra to secure the boss's position of his association.' Namjoon addressed.
'What are we gonna do about him?' Jimin asked.
'Well clearly he's not going to settle this situation without violence being involved so we'd have to kill him off.' Namjoon said.

Everyone turned their heads to look at me.
'Don't worry about me, we'll move on with the plan.' I said bluntly.
'Hee-Ra and I along with Seojoon and Seohyun discussed about this already and we agreed that killing him off would be the best option.' Namjoon said, gesturing towards Seojoon and me.

'However, we won't be able to kill him that straightforwardly. Yong-Chul will definitely have many plans for when we do ambush them.' Namjoon sighed.
'So when and how will we attack them?' Yoongi asked.
'Well we're going to wait for him to come to us.' Seokjin replied.
'How can we be so sure that he'd come?' Jungkook asked.

'Yong-Chul isn't the patient type, I'm actually surprised that he hasn't come to us during the three months. Eventually, he's going to come and we'll wait for however long that would be.' Namjoon explained.

We all nodded as Namjoon further explained the plan that we'd put to action.
'I hope you all understood what we're going to do.' Namjoon said before ending the meeting.

A/N

A time skip!? Bet you didn't see that coming!! I wanted to speed up the story a bit so skipping 3 months would make that possible.

Anyways It's been a while since the last update, I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting!! 😭
School opened up again which means slower updates, I'll hope you bare with me 🥺