♠ 17

"He's really someone whom I have ever wished for..."

It's another beautiful day

It's another beautiful day. Manik is busy in his court and other works while Nandini is with Divya.

"I'll just come Nandini.. I have to see on Gaurav, if he's into some other mischief or something else.." Divya said and then left.

After a few seconds Manav approaches Nandini. "Bhabhi.. Please come with me.. I want to talk to you"

"Manav, I'm making this flower garlands for my pooja.. Can you wait for sometime if it's not urgent.." Nandini replied while making the flower garland.

"Umm.. It's kinda important bhabhi.. Pls come.." Manav said with puppy eyes.

"Ok.." Nandini said and left with him. Manav takes Nandini to his room.

"Why you bought me here? What happened?" Nandini asked.

"Bhabhi.. I want to confess something. But please promise me you won't tell bhai sa about it..." Manav said looking at Nandini to get a positive reply.

"Why? Don't tell me you have broken one of his so personal touch me not things.." Nandini said in a sarcastic tone.

"No bhabhi, it's more than that. Promise me that you won't tell bhai sa.." Manav said with puppy eyes to which Nandini nodded.

"Actually.. bhabhi.. Vo it's... Gauri is getting married.." Manav said.

"What? She's getting married? And she didn't bothered to tell me.. So mean of her.." Nandini said with a frown. "But what's your problem in that?"

"She's not getting married.. some people are going to see her today evening.." Manav said.

"So, what?" Nandini said confused.

"I want you to go and make her father understand that she can't marry that guy.." Manav said sitting on the bed.

Nandini smiled. She now understood the whole situation but acted like she didn't understand anything. "And why should I do that?"

"You very well know bhabhi.. I know you are just teasing me but trust me bhabhi.. Please don't let this happen. You know that... you know everything.. Gauri can't say no to her father and I don't have any other option.." Manav said looking down.

"I know about your feelings about her from the start. You both although told me that you were just friends but remember love can never be hidden.." Nandini said with a smile.

"So you will go to her father..right?" Manav asked with a hope.

Nandini sighed. "I wish I could Manav. But you know your monster brother right? He won't let me step out the palace.. Once I tried to go to the temple and he lashed out on me.. I can't do this.." Manav gets sad hearing that. "But I have an idea.."