CHAPTER •°• two

So far so good, I' keep going with the challenge, and today I got a Sirius chapter for y'all. Enjoy!

°•○•°

    AS SIRIUS STOOD in a small closet in Hogwarts he could sense Maggie's hands on his back and her lips on his neck and her body pressed against his and he was wondering: was he supposed to like... feel something?

He had his arms wrapped around her waist and his head was tilted back a little bit, and he was almost sure that there was no way for Maggie to tell that he wasn't really... interested in her.

For a long time now, actually, he's known something about himself what was... well, it explained a lot.

But he also never felt such an urge to tell someone about it as he did now.

Cause he didn't tell anyone yet, but lately the situation was getting weirder and weirder, because well... ugh. He was with Maggie for so long, because she wasn't a girl to bullshit him with all this 'soulmate' stuff.

He hardly believed in it himself and he knew for a fact that she was cynical about it as well, but for a bit different reason than he was.

Despite that... he was still fooling her and he didn't feel the best with that. He also didn't feel the best with feeling something strong to someone else while still being in relationship with Maggie, but well...

He felt White's hand getting to the lower part of his back and her lips getting back to meet with his own... and right then he finally made up his mind.

He couldn't do this anymore.

He slightly pulled away from Maggie and for a moment she was still kissing him, but then she finally took a clue and stopped. She looked at him instead and only after that, he said trying to catch his breath.

"Uhm, so... I'm gay." He declared simply and turned his gaze away from Maggie, feeling his heart beating fast.

He never really came out ot anyone before and... oh fuck, he should have given it a bit more thought, shouldn't he?

Now she would surely get mad at him and tell everyone and he couldn't afford telling everyone, because everyone included Regulus, and Regulus included...

But right then he heard Maggie's laughter - and it wasn't a mocking laughter or a desperate laughter.

It just seemed like she was amused and when Sirius glanced at her with confusion she indeed looked like someone just told her a really funny joke.

"What?" Sirius raised his eyebrows at her, as she didn't answer in any other way than laughing for a time way too long for him. "I'm not joking, I'm one hundred precent serious... and one hundred precent Sirius, but you already know that and besides..." But before he got to tangle himself up even more Maggie interrupted him.

"No, no I know." She declared, her expression still amused. "It's just I thought you were never going to figure that out." She said and Sirius opened his mouth, completely out of words.

Was he that obvious? But he had so many girlfriends before her, he had a certain reputation and he was a pretty good actor if it came to pretend that he liked when Maggie kissed him... So... what on Merlin's beard?

"W-why? W-what?" He mumbled out and White shrugged, seemingly getting ready to explain.

"I don't know." She said simply and Sirius just shook his head, not taking that for an answer. Before he got to protest though, she continued. "It just seemed like you could be gay." She added and Sirius just opened his mouth, not even a bit more satisfied than a moment ago.