𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀...

✰𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬 𝐄𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧✰(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(213) 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚.
23𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 2019.
6:45𝗽𝗺✩

"Do it Justice, just pull the trigger, shoot her if you love me"Justice's father Amir whispered from behind him, trying his best not to wake up his wife who is trying to force his son to kill.

"I can't, I can't do it Dad. Please don't make me do it" Justice cried out, his hand shaking as he held the gun, thoughts zooming though his brain. Why is he forcing me to do this?

"Just fucking do it" Amir screamed as he held onto Justices(he knew what his father was doing but couldn't bare to watch it) and hand pulling the trigger... hitting his mother straight into head.

Justice opened his eyes and was welcomed by his father smiling quite proudly which made him frown, he looked over at his mother as she laid on her face,blood gushing out of her head.

"Look you've done it son" Amir laughed and patted justices back.

"But why, why did you want me to do it?" Justice asked as he cried.

"You was all like this, hands shaking and shit" Amir laughed as he mocked Justice pouting the gun at him self then laughing.

"Don't do that Dad... your going to shoot yourself" Amir frowned playing with the necklace his mother gave him which had a picture of both of them.

"Ain't nobody gone shoot them-"

Boom!

"DAD!?"

"Fuck fuck fuck" I mumbled waking up from my nightmare hyperventilating feeling like my lungs are giving up on me.

I scattered around my bed table for my Benzodiazepines tablets to calm down my panic attacks, I get them quite often mostly because of bad dreams, I placed the tablets on my tongue and swallowed it down with water.

"Fuck, I got drops to make today" I sighed.

✰𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗿✰
"Please don't shoot up the place, why? Cause I see some ladies tonight that should be having ma' baby... baby" i rapped bopping to one of Anthenia's favourite songs... she forced me to download her playlist.

Man her smile always gets me, a nigga can't even go to sleep without thinkin' bout her. She so innocent and pure. Never met any female wid' her typa' vibe. Ion even like talking to females but Shawty just overall fire. I just feel like i shouldn't even try fuck wid' her...she got a good heart and ion' wanna break it.

✰𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲✰
"You gon' call me back?" Latoyah asked me like the sixth time.

"Probably not" I shrugged as I adjusted my pants, looking at her with a mug waiting for her to leave cause ha' Job here is done.