Part 7

The whole house fell silent.
I think hawk knew somehow, that I was in trouble.
"ANNIE" I heard hawk yell out,
"HELP" Robby covered my mouth and hit me with a vase and knocked me out, eventually hawk found me, "WHAT THE FUCK ROBBY"
"Call an ambulance" I heard demitri chime in,
"Oh and the cops" "SHUT THE HELL UP DEMITRI, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE COULD BE DEAD" "let's not get too hasty here" hawk gave him a look of death, "ok ok so you love her, so what" then I blacked out for real and couldn't hear anyone or anything. When I finally woke up I realized I was in the hospital, hawk was in the corner of the room in a chair, when he saw I was up, he ran to me and hugged me, I started crying and so did he. It was the first time I had ever seen him cry, I didn't even care that my eye liners and mascara was all over my face. A nurse came in after that and said that I was good to go but I had to be careful because "that Robby kid" was still on the lose, me and hawk walked out of the hospital and went to his house because I was obviously not going to be at my house until Robby was found. That night I couldn't fall asleep on the couch so I wandered up to hawks room and to my surprise he was up, I was so relieved, I got right into his bed, we snuggled for a little bit and then he started to undo my shirt buttons.