𝟓𝟎'

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
| 𝐒𝐚𝐦 |

"memaw can i go to troy's house?" i asked walking into her room.

"she tell you come ask me that or you just wanna go?" she asked pushing her glasses up, if she just don't say yes.

"she ain't send me i just wanna get out the house," i shrugged and leaned on the door frame, "so can i go?"

"gone ahead chile, when you comin back?" she asked.

"sunday night as always." i told her.

"alright come give me some suga cause i know she outside." she said waving me over, i laughed and hugged her tightly.

"i love you." i said and kissed her cheek.

"i love you too, behave samantha cause i'll run my foot up that butt of yours." she said pointing at me.

"okay okay, see you later!" i called out as i walked out the house and i made sure to lock it behind me.

when i got outside i didn't see troy's car, but it was somebody else. they gone take me. lord i ain't ready to die yet.

i eased my way towards the car and the back window rolled down revealing elijah's face, "hi sam!"

"hey baby e," i said as i got in the front seat.

"this your car?" i asked wiz.

"nah i stole it." he said with a straight face, "seatbelt cause you ain't grown."

"i'm almost thirteen which means i'm almost fourteen which is basically near eighteen so," i said while clicking my seatbelt.

"not even close." he said while backing out the driveway.

"sooo where my sister?" i asked while grabbing my phone from my bag.

"work, she was on ha way but got a walk in or some shit like that." he explained and i nodded.

"mmkay so i'm goin to your house?" i questioned.

"i guess so cause she said she was comin over thea after she get off." he shrugged.

"you got more of them little bites?" please say yes because them things was so good last time.