Chapter Thirteen D2: Chapter Two

Reese's P

Reese's P.OV

          I feel my eyes go electric blue. That's been happening a lot lately. "You okay?" 

          "FIne. Just trying to ten things once I guess."

          "I was thinking maybe we could go see a movie later."

          "As much as I would love that, my schedule is Jam packed. Between helping Jay with the fencing team and making sure I get my homework done, plus trying to keep up with all the styling orders. I can't." 

          "It seems you never have time for me anymore." He snaps.

          "I'm sorry, But I'm not used to all of this." 

          "You're never around, you hardly ever eat, and you stopped taking care of yourself."

          "Is that the only reason you liked me? Because I looked good?" I snarl. "You know what? We are done."

          "Stop acting like your dad." I feel hot tears fall down my cheeks. I wipe the tears away and storm in to our dorm room. "You too?" I ask seeing Mal dressed for the Isle.

          "Yeah. Let's get out of here."

          "Wanna talk about it?" 

          "No." Before we leave I leave a note on Aiden's bed.

          "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere. Okay. Whew. Please work. Oh!" 

          "Home sweet home." I mutter.

Third Person's P.O.V

          "Deborah?"

          "Yes, Your Majesty?"

          "Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?"

          "Yes, sir."

          "Thank you."

          "Ben?" Evie says looking ready to cry.

          "Evie! Come on in."

          "Mal and Reese have gone back to the Isle. Ben..."

          "This is my fault. This is my fault."

          "I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and--and beg her to come back."

          "Ben, you'll never find her."

          "-I--"

          "You need to know how the Isle and how it works and...you have to take me with you."

          "Yes! Uh, are you sure?"

          "Yeah. She is my best friend, Reese is like a little sister to me, and we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now."

          "Thank you!

          "But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again."

          "I promise."

          "And there's no way you're going looking like that." Quickly they find the boys and Aiden.

          "WHat did you do?" Jay growls pinning him to the wall.

          "I said some things."

          "What did you say?" Evie asks calmly.

          "I told her I only liked her for her looks, and she needed to stop acting like her father." Evie punches him.

          "Just because she's hi daughter doesn't mean she's him. SO if you ever say that again you will get the same treatment Snow White did."

          "Yes ma'am."

Reese's P.O.V

          "Mal! Is Evie back too?" 

          Reese! Is Carlos back to?" I smile and hug Kitty and Maddie. She's the Ceshire's cat's daughter. He's not evil just mad. Maddie's dad is the Mad Hatter. She's two years younger than me. If she wasn't on the Isle she would be able to turn in to a cat and vanish at will, with a smile of course. Maddie has quite the temper.

          "As if. I, um, forgot that you guys don't open till midnight. Place looks good. So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

          "Sorry kitten."

          "Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping."

          "Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?"

          "Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother.

          "That's not really much of a switch. Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right?"

          "Yeah. I thought of the little braids."

          "You have any ideas for me?"

          "How about you kitten. Any Ideas for me?"

           "Are you kidding, I have lots. How far can we go?" She asks excited.

          "The works? I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but, you know... way worse."

          "As far as you want."

          "Yay!" By the time they're done we look great. They're also the only other three that know about my dad. I'd lend them Pain and Panic from time to time. Speaking of witch.

          "Hey! There I am."

          "Much better." I say with a smirk. I pull out two 20s and hand them to them. "I am going to find a way to get you two off the Island. PAIN PANIC!" They appear in front of me.

          "Yes you're wickedness?"

          "Take this to daddy for me. Tell him we're back." 

          "Right away." 

          "Then get back here and help Diz, my Kitten and Mads."

          "As you wish." I notice Mal's already gone. 

          "Harry hook." Diz says. I hand her a 20 knowing he probably took whatever Mal gave her.

           "What do we have 'ere?" Harry cackles. "Mal and her gang's little runt?" Uma's gonna have so much fun with you." Gaston's son grabs me. I throw my head back headbutting his chest. I groan. 

          "PAIN! PANIC! TELL MAL UMA HAS ME!" I stare as the ship in fear. It's on the water.

Third Person's P.O.V

          "Jay, keys. Remote."

          "Wait! Something's wrong." Evie fixes Ben's beanie and AIden's hood

          "We need to stay low-key, if we dn't then thing could get really bad really fast."