[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]

t w e n t y e i g h t
c o y o t e

AMELIA COULD THINK OF MANY OTHER WAYS TO SPEND HER NIGHT RATHER THAN THIS

The three were walking through the woods, holding flashlights in their hands. Stiles and Amelia were following Scott, who was upfront.

She trembled a bit, making Stiles worried. "What?"

"I don't know. Lately I've been feeling this tiny electric shocks. No big deal. I'm fine."

"Scott told me you cried." Amelia looked at him abruptly.

"Why would he tell you that? Is me crying like... national matter or something?"

"Why did you cry?" Stiles asked and she exhaled.

"Isaac was worried he would lose control while Scott and his dad were fighting. It reminded him of his dad," Amelia started explaining. "So, I tried to talk to him out of it. And one thing led to another and I started talking to him about my mom..."

Stiles glanced over at her. "You've never talked about your mom with me," he defended and she nodded.

"I usually don't talk about her to anyone," she admitted. "He just... needed something to calm down, he asked and I just told him."

"And he calmed down?"

"Yeah, he told me he found an anchor." Stiles scoffed. "What?"

"Nothing, just... Isaac and his methods to get to you... he can't get over you."

Amelia looked at him. "You sound jealous."

"I'm not jealous," Stiles whispered, panting as they walked through the woods. "And you did date him, so I have a right to be."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Just because I used to date him doesn't mean I'm gonna go back to him."

"You dumped him for me," he argued, making her look at him.

"I'm not getting back together with Isaac. I'm over him. It was only for a few weeks."

"Of course... besides, you never went to dates, you only kissed some times." Amelia looked towards the Scott, opening her mouth a bit. "Right?" She remained silent. "Right!?"

"You know," Amelia talked to Scott, "if Stiles's dad is right, then there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet." The girl approached the Alpha quickly.

"I know," said Scott.

"If it turns out to be something like triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that," Amelia mentioned.

"Yeah, me either," mumbled Scott. "Especially since I can't even control my own transformation anymore."

They kept walking when they heard a howling, making Stiles hold on to Amelia quickly, making her lose balance and hit Scott, who let go of his phone.