48"

"

"...Remus"

The boy only looked at her gently letting her continue.

"I'm done with pretending we're just friends"

"Me too"

"Be my boyfriend then"

"Rosie" he stared placing a hand on her face brushing away a fallen strand of hair "I can't give you everything you need. You deserve so much more than me. Look at you and look at me. You're so beautiful, living here in a ginormous house with amazing things. You're almost so perfect it hurts.
And look at me... look at me in my second hand worn clothes. I can barely afford to buy my uniform, my chances of finding a job after graduation are slim to none, my lycanthropy. I could hurt you. I would ruin you. You're so perfect in every way. What am I?"

"You're everything's I want. I don't think you realise how kind and genuine of a person you are. You're always willing to sacrifice your own happiness for someone else and that's something I admire so deeply about you. I don't know how long it will take for you to realise that I don't care about your money or your clothes or your condition. I care about you. And only you. I want you. And only you. Don't deny yourself of me because you think it's best for me. You Remus Lupin are so much more than your Lycanthropy. And ill spend the rest of my life trying to convince you of that if that's what it takes. You're such a strong person and everyday I'm so proud and in awe of you."

Remus' eyes seemed to well up a little as he pressed his forehead to Rosaleés gripping her hair.

"You're so amazing it hurts" he mumbled "you drive me insane. You're so stubborn it's infuriating. But I'm glad you are"

"Be my boyfriend" she repeated smiling slightly as their foreheads touch.

"Ew. No thanks" he blanched sticking his tongue out causing Rosas eyes to bulge "I'm joking! Of course I will be"

"Nope! You've blown it now! We were having a moment as well" Rosaleé pouted

"I'm sorry okay! Pleaseeeeee?"

"Well since you asked so nicely" she giggled capturing his lips in a long hard kiss melting into his body.

Remus smiled into her kiss stroking her cheek.

He could of never predicted what his seventh year  would hold. But god did he like the way it turned out.

So there they sat, squashed together in each others embrace on Rosaleés balcony watching the sun disappear over the vineyards as they kissed and laughed as there was nothing else in the world.
Not a war brewing outside, not a single worry in sight.

The sun had set causing the stars to come out and twinkle above them.

"I'd be more than willing to fight the moon for you"
Rosaleé said with a yawn.

"And I appreciate that" he laughed "you're tired, come on". Remus lifted the girl up easily and gently placed her on her bed and tucked her in. He was about to leave when Rosaleé grabbed his hand.

"Can you stay with me? Please?"

Remus chucked quietly and stroked her hand as he climbed in next to her, draping and arm over her waist and pulling her into him resting his chin on the top of her head as Rosaleés arm encircled his waist, nuzzling her face into his chest.

They weren't perfect. But they were perfect together.

———————————————————————————
A/N

YOURE WELCOME

I DIED WRITING THIS. I FEEL SO LONELY RN