𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢

"You sound like my old master," Anakin chuckles, his hand still pointing at Kenna.

"Hold on,"

"Bloody hell, here we go,"

~~~

"If you manage to break your ship again-" Kenna starts as they start to get fired at. "Bless the Maker and my tiny broken body," She whispers as Din does a series of flips and twists as he zooms over the vehicle Cara and Greef were inside. Her grasp around the child tightens as Din begins to fly vertically towards a TIE fighter.

"Hang on," He says through gritted teeth, the child failing his small arms around, clearly enjoying the ride while, on the other hand, Kenna is pale and is clearly not fond of the current event. He flies up and up, chasing down the fighter while blasting at it with his red lasers.

"Din," Kenna says with worry before the fighter is in his crosshairs and he takes it out, blasting it wings out while it crashes back down to the surface. The ship suddenly stops and dramatically yet professional turns around and begins to charge at the fighter beneath them.

"I like him a lot. He would've been a great pilot. I would've definitely made him apart of my squadron," Anakin comments on Din's slick piloting skills. Kenna ignores him and closes her eyes as he plummets to the ground, whispering things such as 'please don't kill us' and 'we're going to die'.

"You really doubt my skills, riduur?"

"I'm just nervous you're going to break your new Razor Crest,"

"Psh, she'll never get destroyed," He said as he spins as the ship comes head to head with the TIE who is blasting them with its green lasers. The child squeals in joy before shoving another biscuit in his mouth before raising his hands up high, crying out with laughter and enjoying the fun ride Din offers.

Anakin makes the same sounds of joy, lifting the one hand not using to ease Kenna's pain to copy the child. "Weeeee!"

"Din!"

"Yes?"

"We're getting closer!"

"I know," He casually presses down on the trigger, blasting the TIE fighter out of the sky and flying through the carnage. Kenna releases a breath she didn't realise she was holding and her grip loosens on the child once Din stops his dramatic spins and twists,

"I highly doubt all those spins were necessary,"

"You're right, I was showing off,"

"To Greef and Cara?"

"Yeah...but mainly you," He comments casually, pressing a few buttons as Greef's voice crackles over the COMMS.

"Impressive flying Mando!" Din smirks and tilts his head to look at Kenna.

"See, at least I impressed him,"

"Cyare, you just need to speak and you impress me," He blushes slightly at her affection before concentrating on flying.

"Well, not so bad, hey?" He says after some silence.

"Yeah, it was-AH!" He snaps his head to see the child as thrown up over Kenna and himself. He stifles laughter at Kenna's face as the child laughs.

"Oh boy," He says while wiping the child with his cloak.

"He threw up...on me...why me?!" She complains, throwing her head back before looking down at the thick blue liquid that's smeared across her legs. "These were new," Anakin laughs, shaking his head.

"You should hear this one's response," Anakin says, tickling the child who laughs. Once Mando has cleared the child, he turns back to the controls.